Where are you sitting looking at Morrissey-solo?

There you go Jackie one monitor isn't enough. I usually have spotify or a media player open on the left hand side and surf with the bigger monitor, fish tank needs cleaning and the little white objects in front of tank are Barbies boots ( my 7 year old leaves bits of plastic rubbish everywhere).;)

:lbf: know the feeling. Before I took the pic I had to remove the following:

-Peppa Pig dvd
-Peppa Pig train
-Peppa Pig car
-Peppa Pig water bottle
-Annabelle (a doll)
-Marxie (a doll, I know, strange name, no one knows where she got it from)

My little nanny-kids sometimes get to come into my room if they ask nicely.

The pic is too tiny! Can't see. :(

I love looking at other people's houses. Sometimes on the "post a photo of yourself" I'm more interested in the bathroom they're mugging in than the actual mug. :blushing: I inspect all the details. I've given thought to Post a Photo of Your Bed Thread and Where Do You Pee! :p

I think these threads are an excellent idea. I love being nosy. :p

There you go Jackie one monitor isn't enough. I usually have spotify or a media player open on the left hand side and surf with the bigger monitor, fish tank needs cleaning and the little white objects in front of tank are Barbies boots ( my 7 year old leaves bits of plastic rubbish everywhere).;)

Awesome. In the thumbnail it looked like some kind of secret surveillance thing. :D Really tidy too.

Super clean, except for the fish tank. :p What's the little marble at the top of the keyboard? You already framed the reissue of Bona Drag? On top of it.

It's a super ball with a camel inside it (don't ask me i just live here). I was lucky enough to get a signed EILS print from recordstore thats whats in the frame.

It's a super ball with a camel inside it (don't ask me i just live here). I was lucky enough to get a signed EILS print from recordstore thats whats in the frame.

Oh yay! Then it definitely went to the right person. :thumb: I kinda want that super ball with the camel in it now. :p

:lbf: know the feeling. Before I took the pic I had to remove the following:

-Peppa Pig dvd
-Peppa Pig train
-Peppa Pig car
-Peppa Pig water bottle
-Annabelle (a doll)
-Marxie (a doll, I know, strange name, no one knows where she got it from)

My little nanny-kids sometimes get to come into my room if they ask nicely.

Actually it's Moxie doll :o the boots on my desk are of a moxie girl Lexa i believe, i just said Barbie cause i thought it'd be easier than trying to explain, and tidying up before taking photo's cheating.

Actually it's Moxie doll :o the boots on my desk are of a moxie girl Lexa i believe, i just said Barbie cause i thought it'd be easier than trying to explain, and tidying up before taking photo's cheating.

Oh and she's saying it with a little British accent so it sounds like Marxie. Good detective work. :p

She actually calls her Marxie, it's something she made up herself I think. And she calls Morrissey "Moooisseeejj". Aww, she's so sweet, I love her.

She actually calls her Marxie, it's something she made up herself I think. And she calls Morrissey "Moooisseeejj". Aww, she's so sweet, I love her.

Aah then Marxie may not be a Moxie. Of course you love her don't stop telling her. I've also got two sons in there early twenties who arent afraid to give dad the occasional hug or kiss on the head when the fancy takes them.

Aah then Marxie may not be a Moxie. Of course you love her don't stop telling her. I've also got two sons in there early twenties who arent afraid to give dad the occasional hug or kiss on the head when the fancy takes them.

I still kiss and hug my mum. Do you have 3 kids? 2 boys and 1 girl?

Wow thats great wierd people can't look after there own kids though. Still must be very important types.

Wow thats great wierd people can't look after there own kids though. Still must be very important types.

There are 2 types of people who get a nanny: 1. people who want to seem a bit posh by having a nanny and 2. people who actually need a nanny. I live with a family who actually need a nanny. Both parents work full time, the oldest one goes to school for some hours every day so they need someone to take her to school and pick her up and take care of her when she's not in school so they need a nanny. And when they have a nanny they don't need to have the small girl in nursery. If they didn't have a nanny one of the parents would have to stay at home which would mean that they would make less money and their living standard would change.

Ooh thats a point i could sneak down in the middle of the night and mither her.

Tags
on the shitter
Back
Top Bottom