Where is he right now?

Nearly as weird as this, I think Morrissey should write a B-side abou it as it involves pugilism and stalking... a few of his favourite things...

Real Madrid football star Guti stalked by deaf boxer

Real Madrid’s star midfielder Jose Maria "Guti" Gutierrez has reported an alleged stalker to Spanish police following an incident at the La Liga club’s training ground.

Spanish newspaper Marca named the alleged stalker as Jorge Munoz, a hearing-impaired boxer. According to the Associated Press, Munoz followed Guti in his car and trailed the midfielder to Madrid’s Ciudad training facility in Valdebebas near Barajas airport.

Having pursued Guti into the car park, Munoz was then involved in a collision with a car driven by security staff before trading punches with the guards. Marca reports that Munoz was eventually restrained and arrested while one of the security guards required hospital treatment.

The incident marks a low point in the relationship between Guti and Munoz. Two years ago the Madrid midfielder offered his support to Munoz as the fighter petitioned the Spanish boxing authorities to allow him to become a professional boxer.

Guti appeared at a post-match press conference wearing a t-shirt bearing a picture of Munoz and the slogan “A boxer in silence, too many obstacles”.

Despite the attention Guti bought to Munoz’s plight, the boxer’s application to fight was rejected due to his hearing difficulties. Shortly after, Munoz’s attitude to Guti soured and he reportedly threatened the Madrid midfielder, forcing the football star to hire two bodyguards to protect him and his family.

AS reports that Real Madrid are supplying video evidence and copies of emails to the Spanish courts in order to seek a restraining order against Munoz.

Oh yeah! I considered posting this story in Off-Topic when I first heard it. That headline...such a weird combination. :p Guti seems like kind of an d*** sometimes, though. Not that he deserved to be stalked. :cool:

Crosses fingers that Moz will be back in Italy in November...

Thanks to Viva's find of the pics from the Chrissie Hynde set I now know that he WAS in L.A as of 2 days ago....

*prays* just one more week Mozfather....that's all I ask...8pm, Cat & Fiddle.

Good luck GC, hope you manage to see him when your in L.A. Have a great time. :)

Nice find, Julie. Oh, how I wish I was in Los Angeles.:tears:I just found this on the Troubador website:

Additionally, we have seating in our front bar and upstairs in our VIP loft--though there is no direct view of the stage from these areas, there are TV monitors which display a live feed of all the on-stage action!

I wonder why Morrissey wouldn't want to see the show live, since it did say he was in the VIP loft?

Last edited:
The Troubadour is so tiny. Great venue, with pizza too!

So do you think his diary entry tonight will be: "Last night at the Liz Phair concert..." :)

how has moz's new location been posted yet?

how has moz's new location not been posted yet?
its quite clear that he is living back in the states... siting at shows and events all the time in LA and monday nite sitings at a certain spot up the north west coast. the article about him wanting to go to the millwall match from LA.

Re: how has moz's new location been posted yet?

its quite clear that he is living back in the states... siting at shows and events all the time in LA and monday nite sitings at a certain spot up the north west coast. the article about him wanting to go to the millwall match from LA.

Where was he on Monday? Did I miss something?

Where was he on Monday? Did I miss something?
ive been told that he has been going to a certain place on monday nites for awhile now. its in the states but not in LA or even in Cali

ive been told that he has been going to a certain place on monday nites for awhile now. its in the states but not in LA or even in Cali

Really??? Hmmm...

Portland ?
;)

Moz is a Liz Phair fan?! Never would have guessed that.

Moz is a Liz Phair fan?! Never would have guessed that.
I haven't listened to Liz Phair since the mid 90s when I'd play her on my college radio show, so I don't know if she has changed any, but from what I recall, it really doesn't sound like his kind of music. Any Liz Phair fans out there who might be able to shed some light on the issue?

Back
Top Bottom