Which actor would you choose to play the role of Morrissey in a movie?

actually, he's already been played by someone called Jose Maldonado. I never saw 'my life with Morrissey' but I found this picture which is supposed to be Moz......

Morrissey.jpg

You know what... its gotta be Jonathan Rhys Myers!!

I mean look at this pic... remind you of someone?!

189530200_9655eb2487_b.jpg

aupairboy3.jpg

LOL!

How about this dude

Imagine adding a pompadur and giving him a fade haircut.

Picture one reminds me of The Smiths era.

Picture two reminds me of the Suedehead video.

http://www.partypeoplemovie.com/film_sub.php?section=1&subsection=8&article_id=31

I remembered they had someone cast as Morrissey in the film 24 Hour Party People (James Cartwright). Don't think he looked much like him though.

but did anyone really look like the person they were playing. the guy playing mark e smith outside the club did a good job:)
i still like the film though.

i thought a thread already discussed this and it was the bloke who played Johnny cash.

Jose's the best thing about (Not) "My Life With Morrissey". The sex-on-the-photocopier scene was far too hot! And Jose's a lovely chap. Doesn't exactly look like Moz, but he has the mannerisms quite well.

There was photocopier-sex and you let me walk out after 10 minutes of (cringe-worthy) watching? If your new sofa's more comfy, maybe I'll give the film another try.... ;)

but did anyone really look like the person they were playing. the guy playing mark e smith outside the club did a good job:)
i still like the film though.
I don't remember him. Was that another deleted scene or was it in the final cut? The guy who played Mark E.Smith is supposed to be the same guy who's playing Ian Curtis in the upcoming bio "Control". Which is weird because MES and Curtis look nothing like each other.

And yes, none of the actors looked like the characters they were playing.

Taking the look at that site http://www.partypeoplemovie.com I see some rather strange things... Here's, for instance, what they say about Howard Devoto:

"Devoto most famously passed up the chance to be in the Buzzcocks, but never really left the heart of the Manchester music scene, fronting Magazine and becoming a spokesman on Manc for many years afterwards..."

What?!?! :confused: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom