Which advise(s) would you give moz if you got the chance?

sistasheila

tjekket
what kind of advice(s) would you give to him,no matter if its personal (like his traits) or other stuff like about the band, the music,places to play,releasing an album which that and this song instead of a GH of songs already known and being on the tracklist of other cds already
...getting pregnant* :p .....anything....
like posting an open letter to him...
not that he would actually ever put our advises into action;) but still....

i can think of some stuff but right now i would really talk to him about the future music and "push " him in another musical direction....

i would love him to sing to songs in a crooning kind of way.....to orchestra or music composed in a kind of 60ties pop
like a 21th century sinatra..but he is too much in love with rock`n roll to ever goes that way (completely)..
instead of stepping away from music as he had spoke about to do in the near future..*sniff* ....completely he could step into that direction..but not singing the old standardclassics as most of singers too when they reach that age or older,,but rather new compositions. in that style..
general downtempo songs ...see how wonderful it works if he sings songs like seasick and dont have to yell against the music...and if he writes rock songs tahn not in the jesse tobias formula...there is are more ways to write an tock song

*about the pregnant part.;-)
serious now:what about being the birth father of a child from a LESBIAN couple....those genes just needed to be given further!;-) and he would make an excellent father I think
and that way he dont must have be there 24/7 for the child and live with the person who does deliver the baby..
as the women mostly take care of the child as it grows up with them mainly...and he will be the "weekend dad"....
.Im sure he will find some lazy dykes:)
phantasm over;-)

Last edited:
Yes Moz, freeze your sperm. You mustn't be the end of the family line. Which reminds me...play some Kill Uncle on tour, too. Thanks. :)

I'd use my time not to advise him, but to ASK him how many times he has to rewrite posts to you know, make them sound ethnic and foreign. I'd ask him his method for manipulating people and being a fraud. Then I'd tell him to go f*** himself.

Reunite his old lineup (Gary, Spencer, Alain & Boz), because the latter day lineups are poo.

Probably I'd tell him to come more often to Germany.
Maybe not to wear shirts that look like a curtain. (Not that it would harm his gorgeousness...)
And most unlikely to marry me. (Though I wouldn't mind. ;))

Same as to everybody else:

Beware of teddy bears with fangs!

Diversify Your Investments
Get a check up with your dentist every six months
Drink plenty of water
And most importantly.... don't follow any advice that doesn't feel right.

Have a night out (or in) with the Frinkers. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom