Why is Morrissey determined to sabotage his career?

butley

He truly does seem intent on always doing the exact opposite of what an artist with songs to sell should do. I do not understand why he has singled out the UK as the place to stop touring. Why tour Italy for example? That isnt going to get him a record deal either. I love him but this petulance is becoming crazy. I suppose we wil never understand his motives.

He truly does seem intent on always doing the exact opposite of what an artist with songs to sell should do. I do not understand why he has singled out the UK as the place to stop touring. Why tour Italy for example? That isnt going to get him a record deal either. I love him but this petulance is becoming crazy. I suppose we wil never understand his motives.

i think that the truth, that he has his own motives that are less important to him than maintaining a career. when they didnt oppose each other he was fine but now that they do its not and he chooses. i kinda like artists who make personal choices above sacrificing that in order to stay selling

Back
Top Bottom