Will pay $$$ for the following promo CDs

grlmopz

Irish Blood, English Heart (1 track, CDR) $120
First of the Gang to Die (4 track CDR, plain writing on sleeve) $80
I Have Forgiven Jesus (4-track UK promo CDR, similar cover to released version) $120
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (UK promo - blue disc) $60

The Music of the Smiths 1983-1987 (Chrysalis publishing CD) $150

Anyone?

Sorry i can't help you (and i'm looking for the 4-track Jesus promo for a long time myself) but i'm curious:

I've neither heard about nor seen any IB,EH 1-track CDR before. What does it look like?

For FOTGTD i'm aware of 3 different CDR's. The only 4-track i know about is printed in a 'gothic' font - do you mean this one?

Sorry i can't help you (and i'm looking for the 4-track Jesus promo for a long time myself) but i'm curious:

I've neither heard about nor seen any IB,EH 1-track CDR before. What does it look like?

For FOTGTD i'm aware of 3 different CDR's. The only 4-track i know about is printed in a 'gothic' font - do you mean this one?

I've got an Irish Blood 1 track cd-r, see attached:

For FOTGTD i'm aware of 3 different CDR's. The only 4-track i know about is printed in a 'gothic' font - do you mean this one?[/QUOTE]

My understanding is that there are four: A one-track with gothic font, a four-track with gothic font, a one-track with "plain" font and a four-track with "plain" font.

I've never seen the last one, although my recollection is that it exists. Can anyone confirm this?

I don't remember seeing a 4-track version in non-gothic font, but I do know there are two versions of the 4-track promo. The difference between them is on the label, not the insert.

Stephane

Back
Top Bottom