Women Should Show 40% Of Their Bodies For Men

T

therightone

Study Finds That Women Should Show 40% Of Their Bodies To Attract Men — But Which 40?

A new study by University of Leeds researchers — financed by the UK’s Ministry of Creating Wacky Internet Facts For People To Inappropriately Email To Their Female Co-Workers — has determined that women should wear outfits that show 40% of their bodies to maximize their chances of attracting men:

The findings were based on work by four female researchers, who discreetly observed women at one of the city’s biggest nightclubs from a balcony above the dance floor.

Using tape recorders hidden in their handbags, the researchers took note of what female clubbers were wearing and how many times they were approached by men asking them to dance.

Whoa, discreetly observing women at one nightclub and counting times they were asked to dance? Sounds scientific. It’s so scientific, it’s gonna spawn its own USA series called “Science Science,” a spin-off of “Weird Science” that wins the Nobel Prize for Outstanding Science.

If I recall my science training (learning the Metric system once in 7th grade), this study appears to overlook more than a couple variables, not the least of which is: Is the girl hot? I’m gonna go out on a limb and suggest a 10-percent-revealing hot chick will have more luck than a 40-percent-revealing friend of the gay bouncer, but that’s not taken into account in this study, making it already irrelevant.

Also, is the girl dancing intimidatingly well or invitingly stupidly? Is she with a group of friends or a weird dancing alone person who attracts weird dancing alone dudes? Is she standing next to a dude who looks like a grown-up version of the A-Hole bully from 80s teen comedies? Is she holding a baby? Waaay too many factors to consider here.

If you’re not buying the 40%, there’s another surefire way to attract dudes at a club: Being remotely attractive and doing anything. I’ll back that statement up with science as soon as I get the necessary funding.

2hrkhw2.jpg

What a load of c***ing sexist crap.

All men have different tastes. The less you wear the more you pull, that's a given on a night out down town.

But some men, well a lot of men like mystery in a woman

I dress like a nun.

Wait a minute Seasick...your boobs thread died a while ago...:blushing:

This is a good 40%....or more...

(with a short skirt and a looooong jacket...of course...)

*add to cart*

20ij1w1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A one piece is nice...covers about 40%....

Right??

*add to cart*

21j4mfb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A one piece is nice...covers about 40%....

Right??

*add to cart*

21j4mfb.jpg
Is that A A? I want their disco pants.

It's always the wrong women showing too much skin.
Yes. I have seen them at Wal-Mart when I am trying to dodge their million offspring in the parking lot. I'll get pictures next time I go.

Is that A A? I want their disco pants.

You know it...I should own stock there...:p

Back
Top Bottom