"World Peace..." UK bundle set delayed

Re: 'World Peace Is None of Your Business' UK Box set delayed

Which box set? If it's the big one then he's probably still signing all those damn books.

I received this mail a few minutes ago:

Order No. C1089....— Sunday, June 22, 2014 9:00:03 PM
Cancelled Item(s):

1 x World Peace Is None of Your Business (Deluxe MP3)
If you have already been charged we will issue a refund to you straight away which you should see on your next bank statement.
Same here! And still no refund on Paypal. What's going on there? :straightface:

What exactly do you get in the "deluxe" versions in the US/UK, and what are the differences(content, extra tracks, books, etc) and, what are the prices between them, thanks.

I placed an order from the UK Universal Music Morrissey store on 16th June which contained:

1 World Peace Is None of Your Business Vinyl LP
1 World Peace Is None of Your Business Fanified Poster
1 World Peace Is None of Your Business Deluxe CD Album

Currently, no email stating that any part of my order is delayed. The status of the order is still 'pending'.

The whole things is a bit of mess really isn't it? It is Morrissey however; and as we should all know by now, nothing concerning him will ever be simple or straightforward.

How are the digital albums being delayed/refunded? I'm confused!

Has anyone ordered from the US store & not received an email yet, or still have the order status as pre order??

I ordered the Ultimate Bundle as soon as it was available for purchase and my order status is still preorder ... Yet housemates who've ordered theirs recently received an email yesterday stating it's shipped.

I hope they haven't screwed up. Really getting worried. [no, no reply from Myplay……yet!]

Has anyone ordered from the US store & not received an email yet, or still have the order status as pre order??

I ordered the Ultimate Bundle as soon as it was available for purchase and my order status is still preorder ... Yet housemates who've ordered theirs recently received an email yesterday stating it's shipped.

I hope they haven't screwed up. Really getting worried. [no, no reply from Myplay……yet!]

Exactly the same here. We tried contacting them yesterday but still no reply.

I placed an order from the UK Universal Music Morrissey store on 16th June which contained:

1 World Peace Is None of Your Business Vinyl LP
1 World Peace Is None of Your Business Fanified Poster
1 World Peace Is None of Your Business Deluxe CD Album

Currently, no email stating that any part of my order is delayed. The status of the order is still 'pending'.

The whole things is a bit of mess really isn't it? It is Morrissey however; and as we should all know by now, nothing concerning him will ever be simple or straightforward.

Mine still says pending, but like I said, I received that email saying it has been delayed, and looking at Amazon and Recordstore the vinyl LP has been delayed until 21st July.

I haven’t been charged AND haven’t gotten a “shipped” email (U.S. store)

I ordered the $60 version that came with a t-shirt and poster and vinyl. Hmmmmm

This is what it says when I log onto my order # via the site:

Items We Ship
Item Type Qty Status Delivery
World Peace Is None Of Your Business Vinyl Deluxe Bundle (With Large T-Shirt) Premium Product 1 Pre-order Estimated Delivery: July 15, 2014 to July 17, 2014
Ships from United States

Deluxe Bundle (US store): Haven't been charged, haven't received shipped email. Status is still pre-order, with an expected delivery date of July 15–July 25. That's quite a range.

OY VEY.

I've been charged, and got the shipping email yesterday but the tracking number states a shipping label was created yesterday. COME ON!

I get the exact same message.

I haven’t been charged AND haven’t gotten a “shipped” email (U.S. store)

I ordered the $60 version that came with a t-shirt and poster and vinyl. Hmmmmm

This is what it says when I log onto my order # via the site:

Items We Ship
Item Type Qty Status Delivery
World Peace Is None Of Your Business Vinyl Deluxe Bundle (With Large T-Shirt) Premium Product 1 Pre-order Estimated Delivery: July 15, 2014 to July 17, 2014
Ships from United States

If I didn't already have the deluxe leak, I'd be really ticked. My iTunes deluxe should still download to my iTunes and phone on the release date at least.

Yeah I got this email too, seems like there's so much miscommunication (or just general lack of communication, full stop) regarding the details of this release. I don't have a clue what to expect, other than that it won't be in my hands on release day, which is a huge disappointment when I've forked out all that extra cash for the bundle. Hopefully those of us affected by this will still have the code for the digital download version via email, so we can at least listen to it on monday.

Dear customer,
Due to unforeseen circumstances, your order for Morrissey’s ‘World Peace Is None Of Your Business Deluxe MP3 version’ has failed.
You will have received a cancellation email and refund from our store. If you have received neither, please disregard this email.

You will now be sent a link to download ‘World Peace is None of your Business’ from us, first thing Monday 14th July.
(Please note - If your order contained an additional physical product this has been despatched in the usual way and it's only the download that has been cancelled)
-------------------------------------------------
So they cancelled my digital download order, gave me a refund but still intend to send me a download link next Monday? Okay...;)

Good grief. I can't even begin to guess at why this is such a mess. It's not like Capitol/Harvest/Caroline is some dog and pony show. Surely they know how to handle online distribution! Aside from all of these pre-order delays, the fact that the deluxe edition won't be at Best Buy for a full week after the regular release is craziness.

I just checked on the vinyl copy I pre-ordered from Amazon (thinking the one in the bundle would be deluxe—silly me), and the status reads: "Delivery estimate: Monday, July 21, 2014 - Friday, July 25, 2014 by 8:00pm / Order Received - May 13, 2014 7:44 AM / We've received your order, but we haven't started preparing it for shipment yet. The amount of time your order spends in this status can vary based on the availability of the item(s) and the selected delivery."

At this point, every physical edition I've ordered has an outside delivery date of July 25th. That seems insane.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom