Worst moderator on here?

He'd do a better job than Kewpie. Or you.

At least Kewpie is consistent. Terrible all the time.

The Juke goes from being alright, to being ok, to being odd, to being confrontational, to deluded (leading a rebellion against HRH Kewpie?!!!), to sexy, to likeable. Two things we can always be assured of: he will always continue to bald, and he will never be a mod.

:lbf: Only joking, juke, only joking.

And I don't want to be a mod. That would be really quite shameful. In my opinion.

At least Kewpie is consistent. Terrible all the time.

The Juke goes from being alright, to being ok, to being odd, to being confrontational, to deluded (leading a rebellion against HRH Kewpie?!!!), to sexy, to likeable. Two things we can always be assured of: he will always continue to bald, and he will never be a mod.

:lbf: Only joking, juke, only joking.

And I don't want to be a mod. That would be really quite shameful. In my opinion.

1. I have no problem with going thinner on top. I am what I am, no point freaking out about it.
2. I have no desires to be a mod.

So why the concern about me from you?:confused:

Thirdly, I didn't ''lead a rebellion against 'Her Low-ness'''. I merely posted a thread independantly and others followed suit of their own accord.....
That's why I stated I led a ''bit of a rebillion'' in the way that it wasn't planned - but my original post 'led the way' for others to follow with other posts / threads.

Forthly - I am always sexy:thumb:

Jukebox ''Power To The People'' Jury

1. I have no problem with going thinner on top. I am what I am, no point freaking out about it.
2. I have no desires to be a mod.

So why the concern about me from you?:confused:

Thirdly, I didn't ''lead a rebellion against 'Her Low-ness'''. I merely posted a thread independantly and others followed suit of their own accord.....
That's why I stated I led a ''bit of a rebillion'' in the way that it wasn't planned - but my original post 'led the way' for others to follow with other posts / threads.

Forthly - I am always sexy:thumb:

Jukebox ''Power To The People'' Jury

1. You should. I maintain that if your hair is wrong, your whole life is wrong. And bald is wrong.
2. You obviously do.
3. Exactly, you didn't lead a rebellion. You said she was crap and others agreed. It'd be hard to argue otherwise. But, in any case, this is no basis to brag about leading a rebellion.
4. You are. I've seen the videos on xtube. You certainly are big (and bald) all over..

Again, you're a good lad. Always up for a bit of banter. I like that.

1. You should. I maintain that if your hair is wrong, your whole life is wrong. And bald is wrong.
2. You obviously do.
3. Exactly, you didn't lead a rebellion. You said she was crap and others agreed. It'd be hard to argue otherwise. But, in any case, this is no basis to brag about leading a rebellion.
4. You are. I've seen the videos on xtube. You certainly are big (and bald) all over..

Again, you're a good lad. Always up for a bit of banter. I like that.

My hair is no problem for me. I haven't had to buy a comb for years.
Where did I say Kewpie was crap? Where did I brag that I lead a rebellion?
So you have seen me on youtube..... don't be deceived by the cameras..... they always make you look bigger than you are in real life:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom