Years of Refusal Has Leaked

I feel HORRIBLE for trying! :( I'm ashamed of myself. But since torrents are too slow to download here, I won't do it.

SHAME ON YOU YOU PIRATES!! :p

Do i want it sir ?,do you sir?,,ohhhh i want it sir....sorry fast show relapse,,can any kind sole send me the link for this album,still gonna buy the real thing though in feb,,,thanking you lots,,steve,,,,[email protected]

:mad:I'm having a horrible time trying to download this, i'm sorry, but could someone send me a link please? Thank you.

Thanks to those who made it much easier for me and sent me the link, much appreciated...anyway...can't wait to hear this :D

if all 12 of these songs were heard for the first time today I'd have came in my pants.

A couple that I'm not head over heels about but there are 4 songs on rott that are worse than the worst of the dozen.

Can someone PM me a link please, I'm dieing to hear it :)

Looks like I may be the only one here who won't hear the album until its release date. :o

You're not the only one. :) I'm waiting for the tangible release... just like the old days.

I do love the reviews, everyone (nugz-a JT influence? Really?) -it's making my wait time even more bittersweet!!

Sounds like Morrissey has done it again!! :cool: :guitar: and ~phew! :o;)

Looks like I may be the only one here who won't hear the album until its release date. :o

You're not the only one. :) I'm waiting for the tangible release... just like the old days.

I do love the reviews, everyone (nugz-a JT influence? Really?) -it's making my wait time even more bittersweet!!

Sounds like Morrissey has done it again!! :cool: :guitar: and ~phew! :o;)

Nope, you can count Cassius and myself in too.

Can I get a PM on this too, please? Long time fan here who has purchased everything the man has put out and will do so with this album as well in February (I'm a sucker for the real thing...artwork and all). It's my last day of vacation before going back to work tomorrow so this would really make my day. Thanks in advanced!

Joey

Last Six Tracks Needed

Download just failed halfway through!

Can someone PM a link for the last 6 tracks please?

I'm resisting a listen until I have them all

Thanks in advance

GC

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom