Years of Refusal Has Leaked

You must be right. He doesn't want any of his 'fans' to hear this new album. He only wants... wait, what? You make no sense. You make it sound like he's running the marketing for this album from his kitchen table. The "select few" who were invited to the listening parties were, by every indication, journalists, radio station programmers, etc. Morrissey is not a mom & pop convenience store.

ha, ha,ha.Morrissey is not a mom & pop convenience store, good one

No, it doesn't. Pay attention to the lyrics.

But it's a five-minute song, and plays for the full 5 minutes on my PC.

But i transferred it via flash drive to my iTunes account on another PC, and now on iTunes aswell as my ipod it cuts out after 2:22. What do you mean about the lyrics?

Matt

I just Googled "rapidshare: years of refusal" and found this site:

http://bolachasgratis.baywords.com/?cat=5015

You can download the album from there. It is in 256kps, so if anyone has a higher quality bitrate version can you PM me the link?

Cheers - :)

P.S. And to the morality police, YES I'm buying it when it comes out!:eek:

just lisned to it for the 3rd time and must say its fecking brill cant wait till it comes out next month

Does he know who "they" were?

Shouldn't be too tough to figure out. Decca's part of a consortium that's been using a fingerprinting technology in their CDs since 2005. It adds a digital "watermark" to each song on the CD, and each CD has a unique fingerprint. So all they have to do is check the fingerprint on the leaked version and compare it to the fingerprints of the promo CDs. (BTW, they'll also be able to track everyone who downloaded the leaked version, too, unless you strip the fingerprints off before you play the tracks.) :cool:

Shouldn\'t be too tough to figure out. Decca\'s part of a consortium that\'s been using a fingerprinting technology in their CDs since 2005. It adds a digital \"watermark\" to each song on the CD, and each CD has a unique fingerprint. So all they have to do is check the fingerprint on the leaked version and compare it to the fingerprints of the promo CDs. (BTW, they\'ll also be able to track everyone who downloaded the leaked version, too, unless you strip the fingerprints off before you play the tracks.) :cool:

Every album, by every artist, gets leaked these days. It is part of the process of releasing an album. fingerprint my ass. Are they going to take All of Morrisseys most diehard fans to court?

Everybody's albums leak nowadays. This certainly came earlier then expected, but it was expected.

As for the unique watermarking, it certainly hasn't stopped any of the academy members from leaking the top films of 2008/9 already.

I guess all I'm saying is it's the nature of the business. Too bad they didn't have more faith in the record and released it back in August...:(

Shouldn't be too tough to figure out. Decca's part of a consortium that's been using a fingerprinting technology in their CDs since 2005. It adds a digital "watermark" to each song on the CD, and each CD has a unique fingerprint. So all they have to do is check the fingerprint on the leaked version and compare it to the fingerprints of the promo CDs. (BTW, they'll also be able to track everyone who downloaded the leaked version, too, unless you strip the fingerprints off before you play the tracks.) :cool:

I don't mean to question your technical knowledge, but how exactly can they track someone who downloaded a zip file and transferred the files to a player that has no communicative capabilities?

I don't mean to question your technical knowledge, but how exactly can they track someone who downloaded a zip file and transferred the files to a player that has no communicative capabilities?

The advanced properties on MP3s often have a series of hexadecimal codes to identify them. All you have to do is delete them before distributing, if you were that way inclined.

Peter

They can't.

Well then what was your line of "(BTW, they'll also be able to track everyone who downloaded the leaked version, too, unless you strip the fingerprints off before you play the tracks.)" about? :confused:

Tags
100 posts to get the link all_you_need_is_leak ball bag death to the link! dont pm link to idiots stop asking 4 the link thieves what is google for?
Back
Top Bottom