you, morrissey, a tent and a banana

I'm afraid it would take more than a banana to lure Morrissey into a camping tent...unless the tent was pitched in the City View Suite at the Ritz- Carlton...
:rolleyes:

You never know he could be a fan of the alfresco.. at one with nature, a nudist camp maybe???

Alfresco is one thing, but I think he likely shares my disdain for sleeping on the ground and no ready access to important facilities...:o

I'm too old for ruffin' it...did that back in the day. Now give me high threadcount, room service and plenty of ice thanks...Whatever, Whenever!!
:thumb:

I was invited to go camping once in graduate school with some friends. I explained that I hated camping and the reasons why. My friend's husband said "I don't think you get what we mean by camping. We go to the grocery, buy $300 of food and drink, drive out to the woods, and eat and drink until it's gone, and then we drive home. So let me ask you again, do you like camping?"

Camping with Morrissey? 1 banana divided between 2 people doesn't sound like much. (I'm assuming it's an actual banana and not a metaphical banana.) Though if I were doing the planning I'd have that tent PIMPED OUT and there would be lots of goodies in there including an assortment of metaphorical bananas. ;)

[I came back to edit this - add to it - but I think there are details zipping around in my head that the pigsty might not even be able to handle.]

Last edited:
Sex-ay

I'm no huge fan of camping, but if I had to go, I'd probably rather go with Morrissey. Bananas are good for energy. I eat them.

Alfresco is one thing, but I think he likely shares my disdain for sleeping on the ground and no ready access to important facilities...:o

I'm too old for ruffin' it...did that back in the day. Now give me high threadcount, room service and plenty of ice thanks...Whatever, Whenever!!
:thumb:

Nobody is to old to rough it, not even morrissey, get down and dirty rolling round in the mud.. who wouldn't like that????

I was invited to go camping once in graduate school with some friends. I explained that I hated camping and the reasons why. My friend's husband said "I don't think you get what we mean by camping. We go to the grocery, buy $300 of food and drink, drive out to the woods, and eat and drink until it's gone, and then we drive home. So let me ask you again, do you like camping?"

Camping with Morrissey? 1 banana divided between 2 people doesn't sound like much. (I'm assuming it's an actual banana and not a metaphical banana.) Though if I were doing the planning I'd have that tent PIMPED OUT and there would be lots of goodies in there including an assortment of metaphorical bananas. ;)

[I came back to edit this - add to it - but I think there are details zipping around in my head that the pigsty might not even be able to handle.]

The banana can be whatever you want it to be my dearest, though if eaten it won't be very metaphorical anymore but theres always ann summers for that kind of thing :thumb:

I'm no huge fan of camping, but if I had to go, I'd probably rather go with Morrissey. Bananas are good for energy. I eat them.

Camping is fun, stick on the rubbers and get down and dirty (by rubbers i mean wellies of course) And yeh bananas are good for energy so it could be used metaphorically or it could be used for energy to do whatever you'd use it metaphorically for :)

Back
Top Bottom