Your leather sofa is worse than the holocaust, insists Morrissey

[X] Funny

[ ] Not Funny

Ok... that was funny. I am surprised the Onion didn't do it first.

Nathan Rabin was too busy reminiscing about watching The Wonder Years and buying the first Smashing Pumpkins album.

This joke would be a lot funnier if there wasn't the possibility that Morrissey actually does feel this way.

Have to say that was pretty funny. Made funnier with asides like the store manager confirming a man in his 50s being taken away etc.

Our kid Morrissey -- so much to answer for, but answers to no one.

This is like something Viz comic would do although I have a felling he may be featured in next months, I love the way it says he was forcibly removed! Ha

Monday, 1 August 2011
Absurd attacks on the character of iconic singer Morrissey

The dreary website www.newsthump.com libelled iconic singer Morrissey in a recent article about leather sofas and mass genocide. Morrissey takes defending his reputation extremely seriously and wishes to remind the website of their complicity in recent attacks on the singer's good name.

The nature of the accusations is particularly virulent - namely that the iconic pop singer - who penned 'This Charming Man' and 'All You Need is Me' - might actually be seen in DFS: presumably perusing the plywood computer desks. Morrissey would like to make it clear he has never used DFS and has no intention ever of doing so. Any further suggestions that he shops at down-market stores may result in legal proceedings being instigated.

Godspeed and all that.

A source close to Morrissey
Posted by Morrissey at 06:09 0 comments

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

Why was the fictional "leather couch/holocaust" thread merged with the real Norway one?
Two entirely different threads.

In other news....some say the Holocaust casualties were wildly exaggerated.

Why was the fictional "leather couch/holocaust" thread merged with the real Norway one?
Two entirely different threads.

In other news....some say the Holocaust casualties were wildly exaggerated.

You're right, that was a ridiculous merge in my opinion also and am questioning how it happened. I have moved it back out.

Back
Top Bottom