Abortion!!!!

Sir Alec

Anorak
WARNING: Please do not debate on this thread!

Help take action to prevent the banning of all abortions in the US. Even cases involving rape and medical issues could be made illegal if we don't take action.

Sign the petition here

Non-Americans are welcome to sign the petition.

Last edited:
I agree so i signed it....

Non-Americans are welcome to sign the petition.

are they? the petition asks for home address etc., otherwise i would've been happy to 'sign'

i put my home address........er...maybe i shouldn't have....

I've signed too

love

Grim

signed anyway. hope it helps.

hey sweetie......how are you?

Morning SM I'm just fine, all the better for seeing your sweet type back in the house! Did you see my bump for you in the robbin banks thread?

love

Grim

I am VERY VERY anti-abortion.The only exceptions I would make if I could change the law in the UK is for incest and rape and severe deformities and only then if done before 12 weeks.As a mum myself i know how well formed feotus` are at twelve weeks.If my child got pregnant even at 12 I would not allow her to have an abortion.To my mind women who have abortions as its not the right time or for expense reasons are wrong.Unfortunately we are allowed to many freedoms nowadays.The unborn baby has rights.But no voice.

Freedom of speech was invented for a reason.Or should we all have equal opinions??Abortion is wrong and I am entitled to my opinions as much as anyone.I believe in capital punisment as well.I believe in a lot of things.And I am not an arsehole.You are an arsehole if that is the only eloquent argument you can muster.

You are an arsehole if that is the only eloquent argument you can muster.

i suggest you revisit the 'offensive' thread.

Freedom of speech was invented for a reason.Or should we all have equal opinions??Abortion is wrong and I am entitled to my opinions as much as anyone.I believe in capital punisment as well.I believe in a lot of things.And I am not an arsehole.You are an arsehole if that is the only eloquent argument you can muster.

Of course you're entitled to an opinion but it's hard to wave your personal experience in others faces and then proclaim that it's simply wrong. That's not an real argument and you might see why people find that offensive.

I would have gladly signed but I'm far too paranoid to sign this one, especially since it's a US one.

Sir Alec asked not debate about the subject on this thread.
If you want to debate about abortion, you're welcome to post a new thread.

Abortion seems like a great choice. Aaaah if only Barbara Bush made the right decision...this world would be a much, much better place.

Sir Alec asked not debate about the subject on this thread.

yeah, call the cops

[...]If my child got pregnant even at 12 I would not allow her to have an abortion.[...].

[...]And I am not an arsehole

spot the contradiction

The unborn baby has rights. But no voice.

whereas, if your child got pregnant at 12 years old, she'd have a voice but no rights.

Freedom of speech was invented for a reason.

it certainly wasn't "invented" as a refuge to safeguard offensive points of view or the people who express them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom