Article: Interview: Morrissey Says Obama 'Seems White Inside,' Talks Brandon Flowers Stalking Him -

Re: Interview: Morrissey Says Obama 'Seems White Inside,' Talks Brandon Flowers Stalking Him

Jesus Morrissey rap music stopped being a "danger to society" for american politicians ages ago. It just another simpel entertainment for now, like Taylor Swift. Besides that it was and average, nothing new interview but sweet nevertheless. I Love the man, but i can't help to think that he sometimes comes out sounding A bit one track minded and dare i say it......... :( stupi..............

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: alternativenation Interview: Morrissey says Obama 'seems white inside,' talks Brandon Flowers stalking him

No, who else is he going go use as a example. Me and McCartney?
I think its strange that Morrissey has siblings, nephews and a mother :rofl: i always thinks its strange when famous people have a family. It makes them so human, and i always though Morrissey was out of this world. Iam a nutcase

you are sugarhoney :love:

Re: alternativenation Interview: Morrissey says Obama 'seems white inside,' talks Brandon Flowers stalking him

I thought the questions on this one were thoughtful and interesting, even if the answers weren't always so. It was a good read. Kudos to the interviewer.

Hate that they made "Obama white inside" the title, though. Then again it was an idiotic thing to say, and he said it. Worse, wrote it. Does he know any African Americans on a personal level to have any idea at all of what "black on the inside" means? Does being "white on the inside" mean Obama somehow magically missed out on how it feels to be black in America? Do all people who share the same skin outside share the same views, experiences, or feelings? Of course not. What a silly thing to say.

Let me see ... I know a French guy and a Polish woman on a personal level. That's it. So, do I know more about French and Polish people than about Italian people? Not neccessarily. Am I now spared to mention my disgust when there are discriminations against every other nationality? I'm from Germany and never knew a Jew personally. Am I therefore not allowed to say anything about the horrific treatment of Jews in the Holocaust? Morrissey doesn't say that Obama is white inside. What a silly thing to say. I saw an interview with a black woman and one thing that she said several times was "I thought he (Obama) would understand us". Who do you think she meant by "us"? Surely black people? Maybe you want to visit her at home and call her feelings silly. At least she IS black and has, according to your views, the right to comment.

It Takes A Nation Of Vegans To Hold Us Back!

It Takes a Nation of Bearded Clams to Hold Us Back!

"Obama seems to be white inside. There is an obvious racial division in America and it’s exploding and Obama doesn’t ever support the innocent black people who are murdered by white police officers who are never held accountable."

Morrissey, you are an ignorant, pathetic, racist asshole.:angry:

And yet you remain...because all you need is...

moz is now an expert on black culture despite being the whitest artist ever. squeeze his head if you want to hear bollocks folks.
he has a never ending supply of it. dead for nine minutes, disappearing cancer. just bollocks 244/7.

Mozzer thinks Obama sings 'I wear tan on the outside cos' tan is how I feel on the inside'.

The reason Morrissey came back to life after 9 minutes was that Satan rejected his soul.

He definitely comes here !
" I say vegetarian whilst also meaning vegan "
F O CrankFraud that's like saying "I say humasexual whilst also meaning bi-sexual "

For thirty three years Silly Steven Padddy McCrankFraud has earned money's off the back off animal suffering and this piss poor attempt at covering up will not wash.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I assume he sits down to Xmas dinner with his -vegetarian- family and it ends with an orgy of Torture-Slaughter cheeseboards. Itś pretty obvious that the Crank-Frauds running PETA put pressure on him to back-track from the implications of his astonishing confession over allowing himself to be a prison-bitch to Bono and Eavis at Glasto. There was no censorship, Morrissey made a crude calculation of the commercial value of supporting NeoLiberal Rock God Bongo on the killing fields of Glasto. He knew BB was planning a Spectacular so he thought he could appropriate Veganism alongside the Ramones. He is a total loon as well as a Careerist fraud. And now he is trying to appropriate Public Enemy...! You couldnt make this nonsense up. BB would have Morrissey as his prison-bitch for ever, Morrissey forced to toss his salad all night, every night, but BB is now history. Make Morrissey History too. Do not waste your life on this Crank Fraud and never, ever imagine that you are Helping The Animals by agreeing to Vegetarianism. Its the total opposite of Veganism. Gary Francione and Gary Yourofsky can implale Morrissey on his absurdities or Bite Size Vegan can lampoon him in a video. We, however, have better things to do. Although we might have an ironic rant or two at various airports whilst waiting to fly to the next location for recording our first and last album. Thanks for your help Benny, but most of all, thanks to Milk Is Murder for nailing this crazy fcuking loon Morrissey-

best
(for and on behalf of The Ghost Of BrummieBoy)
- The Anarchic Archivist in Reykjavik.

"And the flesh you arbitrarily ban
Is no worse or more troublesome than
The cheese in your rider
As you savour the flavour
OF MURDER"

I assume he sits down to Xmas dinner with his -vegetarian- family and it ends with an orgy of Torture-Slaughter cheeseboards. Itś pretty obvious that the Crank-Frauds running PETA put pressure on him to back-track from the implications of his astonishing confession over allowing himself to be a prison-bitch to Bono and Eavis at Glasto. There was no censorship, Morrissey made a crude calculation of the commercial value of supporting NeoLiberal Rock God Bongo on the killing fields of Glasto. He knew BB was planning a Spectacular so he thought he could appropriate Veganism alongside the Ramones. He is a total loon as well as a Careerist fraud. And now he is trying to appropriate Public Enemy...! You couldnt make this nonsense up. BB would have Morrissey as his prison-bitch for ever, Morrissey forced to toss his salad all night, every night, but BB is now history. Make Morrissey History too. Do not waste your life on this Crank Fraud and never, ever imagine that you are Helping The Animals by agreeing to Vegetarianism. Its the total opposite of Veganism. Gary Francione and Gary Yourofsky can implale Morrissey on his absurdities or Bite Size Vegan can lampoon him in a video. We, however, have better things to do. Although we might have an ironic rant or two at various airports whilst waiting to fly to the next location for recording our first and last album. Thanks for your help Benny, but most of all, thanks to Milk Is Murder for nailing this crazy fcuking loon Morrissey-

best
(for and on behalf of The Ghost Of BrummieBoy)
- The Anarchic Archivist in Reykjavik.

"And the flesh you arbitrarily ban
Is no worse or more troublesome than
The cheese in your rider
As you savour the flavour
OF MURDER"

Take a shill pill dude. A cheeseburger without cheese just don't taste as good. If you want to protest against it you should go into a cheese shop and hold a placard up and masturbate for extra publicity. 'Down with Cheese!' Come Brummy Brummy Come Brummy Brummy Come! f*** cows they wrecking the ozone layer with their bottom burps and need to be sliced up and masticated. I love me Moz music but I ain't gonna eat lentils all me days. Crack open a beer and eat some cheese on toast bro. Only hippies give a toss about shit like that.

Just look at the people Morrissey knew/knows:

Female black friend when he was a teenager, Polish girlfriend Annalisa, gay friend James, gay friend Tim Broad who died of aids, some Mexican friends in L. A. including two bandmates with Mexican origin Jesse and Mando, a bandmate with Columbian origin Gustavo, an Iranian (girl)friend Tina, an Italian lover Gabriele, a PA with Italian origin Damon.

As you see, Morrissey knew/knows a wide array of people with different origins, various feelings and experiences but somehow this is always forgotten when talking about him. And these are just the people we know about. And I haven't even mentioned the huge amount of foreign music, literature and music Moz loves and embraces. And that even when he was a nobody and completely unknown. Also, he was always hugely influenced by American culture, visiting the USA for the first time when he was a teenager. He has a fair amount of family there. By this time he has spent more time on foreign land than on British land, has travelled constantly. But what does he know? Compared to people who have less than half of the life experience he has.

Well, I hate to disappoint you but in SOME CASES It. Does. Matter. Especially when the bulk of the black community voted you into your second term as President and therefore have some expectations of you. Maybe it was wrong of the voters to solely elect their president because he belongs to their own community and maybe it was naive to believe that this would lead to some benefits for you but it is like it is. These people exist and they are disappointed. There's no way ignoring them. If I was gay and would vote a gay candidate into office, then I certainly would not expect him to shit on gay rights regardless of how many other social communities exist.
I thought this 1950's segregation mind set was what we were supposed to get away from.
Obama is held to a higher standard than say the Mayor of Baltimore who tells the police to give protesters the room to destroy. Can you imagine the President of the United States saying that? Obama is supposed to represent everyone, which includes whether you like it or not, the owners of the local CVS.

As a very good friend has been saying for years, Public Enemy were the American Hip Hop answer to the smiths
You f***wads are too shit brained to see the connection. Skin heads weren't originally a racist moment either. Morrissey has been into black music for years, just not.anything past 1979. To say morrissey cant understand black culture because he is white is like saying
Lots of you middle class lot, especially middle class Americans and Mexican Americans can't understand The Smiths or morrissey in general as he is British working class of origin and The Smiths were a very working class band
Bad example most of you lot are off base 99% of the time

Brummie where do you think 'VegAnarchy In The UK' will chart? Number 347 like a bullet.

As a very good friend has been saying for years, Public Enemy were the American Hip Hop answer to the smiths
You f***wads are too shit brained to see the connection. Skin heads weren't originally a racist moment either. Morrissey has been into black music for years, just not.anything past 1979. To say morrissey cant understand black culture because he is white is like saying
Lots of you middle class lot, especially middle class Americans and Mexican Americans can't understand The Smiths or morrissey in general as he is British working class of origin and The Smiths were a very working class band
Bad example most of you lot are off base 99% of the time

Testify Anonymous!

In Chuck we praise :bow:

I thought the questions on this one were thoughtful and interesting, even if the answers weren't always so. It was a good read. Kudos to the interviewer.

Hate that they made "Obama white inside" the title, though. Then again it was an idiotic thing to say, and he said it. Worse, wrote it. Does he know any African Americans on a personal level to have any idea at all of what "black on the inside" means? Does being "white on the inside" mean Obama somehow magically missed out on how it feels to be black in America? Do all people who share the same skin outside share the same views, experiences, or feelings? Of course not. What a silly thing to say.

does he know any black people? if he found public enemey booked next door at the 5 star hotel hed swoon and faint on this way to calling for a new room.
black people who are white inside. they should ask him about humasexual people being super gay inside. lol

I know the "I officially died for 9 minutes" bit is just sillyness from Moz but I remembered the story Noel G. told about him, Russell B. and Moz going out. It was not long after Moz was back from Peru and Noel apparently said to him "I thought you just died in South America" and as I read that I thought "What the hell is he talking about? Nobody ever said anything of dying. It was just a harmless food poisening". Mmmmh ...

Dear Morrissey, King of How to Act Black.....

What about that hand-full of black people that call themselves fans of your music and show up at your concerts?
What are they on the inside?

"Following Morrissey is not like following Rush."

ha!

It certainly isn't. Rush is my other favourite band and it's a very different experience.

Neil Peart lost his daughter in a car crash and then his wife to cancer in the same year. He speaks very infrequently to the media.

Alex Lifeson and his son were arrested a while back and that made a little bit of news but that's really it for "scandal" from the Rush camp.

Geddy Lee has no real stories that the media would be into.

While they are definitely not for everyone, they are focused on putting out music they want to put out and have never been part of pop or mainstream music. The difference between them and Morrissey is they don't really care. They said they accepted their Rock and Roll Hall of Fame award because it meant so much to the fans but the definitely felt snubbed for many years.

They are currently on their last official tour as Neil has tendonitis and it's hard to play drums like he does.

Rush basically never cancels shows. They don't have an opening act. They play a full set, take a 20 minute break and play another full set. Not bad for a group of guys in their 60s. For every frustration I have being a Morrissey fan, being a Rush fan has been very easy until now when they will only be doing one off shows after their current tour :(

June 23 - Rush
June 24 - Morrissey

:)

I know the "I officially died for 9 minutes" bit is just sillyness from Moz but I remembered the story Noel G. told about him, Russell B. and Moz going out. It was not long after Moz was back from Peru and Noel apparently said to him "I thought you just died in South America" and as I read that I thought "What the hell is he talking about? Nobody ever said anything of dying. It was just a harmless food poisening". Mmmmh ...
just something to keep the south american promoters at bay, keep them from suing for the cancellations. no black people go to moz concerts.

It certainly isn't. Rush is my other favourite band and it's a very different experience.

Neil Peart lost his daughter in a car crash and then his wife to cancer in the same year. He speaks very infrequently to the media.

Alex Lifeson and his son were arrested a while back and that made a little bit of news but that's really it for "scandal" from the Rush camp.

Geddy Lee has no real stories that the media would be into.

While they are definitely not for everyone, they are focused on putting out music they want to put out and have never been part of pop or mainstream music. The difference between them and Morrissey is they don't really care. They said they accepted their Rock and Roll Hall of Fame award because it meant so much to the fans but the definitely felt snubbed for many years.

They are currently on their last official tour as Neil has tendonitis and it's hard to play drums like he does.

Rush basically never cancels shows. They don't have an opening act. They play a full set, take a 20 minute break and play another full set. Not bad for a group of guys in their 60s. For every frustration I have being a Morrissey fan, being a Rush fan has been very easy until now when they will only be doing one off shows after their current tour :(

June 23 - Rush
June 24 - Morrissey

:)

Slight disagreement in that when I was a teen Moving Pictures was all the rage. At least on the east coast of the US. Everyone wearing those three quarter length sleeved t-shirts. They are kind of like the Canadian version of U2 ;-) Also the video for Subdivisions was on constant rotation on MTV. Being a Morrissey fan is like dating a beautiful woman. Sometimes unreliable, expensive, and distant, but when she is with you...everything is OK!

What a horrible noise.

Back
Top Bottom