Morrissey Central "BMG DUMP MORRISSEY" (November 16, 2020)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/bmg-dump-morrissey

fin...

Excerpt:

BMG Records have dropped Morrissey. Following the March 2020 release of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN
(#1 Scotland, #1 Poland, #3 Britain, #3 France, #10 Spain, #13 Germany, #2, #9, #17, #18 U.S.A. - depending
on which official chart you follow), BMG have appointed a new Executive who does not want another Morrissey
album. Instead, the new BMG Executive has announced new plans for 'diversity' within BMG's artist roster, and
all projected BMG Morrissey releases/reissues have been scrapped.

"This news is perfectly in keeping with the relentless galvanic horror of 2020," said Morrissey, "we would be critically insane to expect anything positive."

Morrissey is once again in search of a new label willing to release his music.

"My three albums with BMG have been the best of my career, and I stand by them till death. Recording them has been a pivotal period in my life, and I thank the previous BMG team and everyone involved for that. It's still important to me to do music my own way, and I wouldn't want to be on a label that dictates so specifically how their artists should behave - especially when the word 'talent' is notably never mentioned."

Morrissey's duet with David Bowie is now available on Parlophone via Warner.

"There are too many cases of successful artists languishing at labels who are no longer interested in them." Alistair Norbury, BMG.

Morrissey's Las Vegas residency remains in place for 2021.

above quotes collected by V.Pearson for M.Central.
full interview will be printed shortly.

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did he have to blame it on 'diversity'? It's never his own fault, is it? He's getting absolutely roasted all over the internet!

F..k antisocial media, it'll never change the way Morrissey goes about his business.

How about setting up your own label, morrissey? Jack white makes a living out of it. I would probably advise you to employ a professional to design your artwork, though...

He does. I once asked Boz and he confirmed it.

Wasn't there mention in Autobiography of Alain being declined permission to publish an account of touring with Mr Morrissey? Reading between the (unwritten) that sounded like part of the reason for the parting of ways. Then again, there's a lot of post-truth revisionism in Moz world, so who knows.

'Dog' was spoiled to a certain extent by its low dynamic range mastering. I'm not sure Morrissey's music needs more of that.
And by the crapness of the artwork. That was never going to tempt the casual browser - it was almost willful sabotage. Shame as the notes within were lovely.

They all have handlers to ensure they stay within their MK Ultra programming, perform their ritualised shows complete with one eye covered photo ops, baphomet gestures, virtue signalling interviews, love creepy joe, probably all will have gender neutral children when they're told to etc etc. Morrissey? Not programmable. Not now. Not ever.
He's an actual artist, record companies can only handle him for so long, till they realise he's not manageable. A blessing for those who appreciate the art, a curse for those with an eye on the business side of things, though he's managed both for all his career so far. He's still the most interesting artist with his soul intact.
I have read about the MK Ultra trauma-based mind control it is horrendous and disgusting. Are these pop star artists really subjected to this level of abuse? I feel sorry for Britney Spears the most because she seems the most damaged. I first heard about MK Ultra from David Icke in his books. They say that some Hollywood actors might of gone through it as well. It reminds me of Freemasonry or the occult or satanism. Some say it is just a conspiracy theory. I don't like the auto-tune modern singing they do now. Modern production techniques can be strange. The music industry has always been sexist and racist which is why I don't understand this new 'diversity' thing. Image was important in the past but now it seems image what artists look like is everything and also pushing various agendas for the elites. Some of the most horrible people I have ever met have been connected with music it seems like a false/fake superficial world. Morrissey shines so bright he is my hero in the music industry.

Bmg probably scared of woke nazis burning their offices down in a witchunt

It did, but more the bit about Boz confirming it, I couldn't see him saying that. He's always been a quiet man, not causing any trouble. IMO.
Bollocks. If he confirmed it he broke it by confirming it

He may not have written it himself, but it is on his website under the heading "Messages from Morrissey" - it implies a direct link between being dropped and a push for diversity by BMG. The press coverage may be measured, but the reaction in comments and on Twitter is vitriolic. He could have left that diversity part out, but no, he needs to always be a victim.

It could have been left out, but since Morrissey actually does qualify as part of diversity it could also be saying the executive isn't fulfilling his promise.

They all have handlers to ensure they stay within their MK Ultra programming, perform their ritualised shows complete with one eye covered photo ops, baphomet gestures, virtue signalling interviews, love creepy joe, probably all will have gender neutral children when they're told to etc etc. Morrissey? Not programmable. Not now. Not ever.
He's an actual artist, record companies can only handle him for so long, till they realise he's not manageable. A blessing for those who appreciate the art, a curse for those with an eye on the business side of things, though he's managed both for all his career so far. He's still the most interesting artist with his soul intact.
Congratulations, on a forum full of delusional retards you’ve now leapt to the top of the turd pile.

Diversity? Oh, you mean less white men who have something truthful to say about how f***ed up the world is? Yeah, get f***ed, BMG.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom