CALLING everyone from UK

spmorrissey

Will Never Marry
My mate just text me and said Morrissey is in the independant - newspaper today and he wont tell me what its about - im off to work in few mins so im gonna buy one see what the fuss is about.

My mate just text me and said Morrissey is in the independant - newspaper today and he wont tell me what its about - im off to work in few mins so im gonna buy one see what the fuss is about.

It will probably be another snide 3 paragraphs about how he shouldn't remove his shirt anymore (yeah that was the Mail but they're practically the bloody same), dear God his quiff is going grey, he is depressing the nation etc etc. Your mate was probably just sparing you :o

Miserable, morose Mancunian warbler Morrissey......

EDIT: No, the shirt comment was the Express, was it not?

It will probably be another snide 3 paragraphs about how he shouldn't remove his shirt anymore (yeah that was the Mail but they're practically the bloody same), dear God his quiff is going grey, he is depressing the nation etc etc. Your mate was probably just sparing you :o

I dont know LOL there only 80p im gonna get one see what it's about i'll let you all know when i get home :D

Yay now I wanna go to Iran lol cant afford it though go on holiday next month with he was playing in Greece instead My Grandma and Step Grandad live in Anti Paros I missed him last year when he was touring in Greece missed him by 2weeks

oo!

Morrissey is the rather respectable "former Smiths frontman" and Nicky Wire is a "miseryguts". lmao excellent change of position there, and about bloody time!

I still remember Wire calling Moz a "sad, bitter old man who'll do anything for attention"...so the papers can insult Wire all they like for me :D

Btw.. Morrissey shouldn't have to 'vet' his lyrics for anyone. They make him Morrissey. Stay away, Moz.

Last edited:
You can almost guarantee that in every article ever published about Morrissey, the second or third paragraph will always begin with, "The former Smiths frontman..."

But that must be the first newspaper report I've read that doesn't call him morose, miserable, the Pope of Mope etc etc.

oo!

Morrissey is the rather respectable "former Smiths frontman" and Nicky Wire is a "miseryguts". lmao excellent change of position there, and about bloody time!

I still remember Wire calling Moz a "sad, bitter old man who'll do anything for attention"...so the papers can insult Wire all they like for me :D

Btw.. Morrissey shouldn't have to 'vet' his lyrics for anyone. They make him Morrissey. Stay away, Moz.

I think Wire's pretty much changed his position on Moz. Full of praise in the most recent stuff I've read. There was a big Smiths piece a few months ago, might've been in the NME, with a load of other bands saying how much the Smiths/Moz meant to them. When the Preachers were an angry young band, they went round slagging everything and everyone off including, famously, the Glastonbury festival.

In the early-mid 90's Moz was perceived as a failing solo singer from a great 80's band; he's now viewed as one of the great and original musical icons of the last 40 years. How things change!

But that must be the first newspaper report I've read that doesn't call him morose, miserable, the Pope of Mope etc etc.

I know, my prediction was rather wrong, and usually it never fails :eek:

My local rag, The West Briton, reviewed the M in Manchester DVD, and obviously Morrissey's concert at the Truro Hall for Cornwall- in both the insipid hack remarked that Moz should leave his shirt on, now that's journalism! I told him so too.

Last edited:
My local rag, The West Briton, reviewed the M in Manchester DVD, and obviously Morrissey's concert at the Truro Hall for Cornwall- in both the insipid
hack remarked that Moz should leave his shirt on, now that's journalism! I told him so too.

oo when I'm a journalist...
I'll encourage Moz to continue ripping his shirt off til the cows come home :D
and forward him as a prime candidate for Canonisation :p Mark Simpson would have a field day

oo!

Hey Amy,
Seen the new Nicky Wire news article on the front page?
Forgiven him now?!
M

Hey Amy,
Seen the new Nicky Wire news article on the front page?
Forgiven him now?!
M

lol, nope, that just makes him a hypocrite :p

Back
Top Bottom