Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena (Mar. 18, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Speedway / Scandinavia / One Of Our Own / Meat is Murder / Trouble Loves Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by mozzalini999.

• Photo by Kevin Pick - from We Are Mozzerians / Facebook. Link posted by docinwestchester.

cardiff.jpg
  • Review by Kirstie McCrum (5/5 stars) - Wales Online
  • Review by Leah Davies - South Wales Argus
  • Review and photos (20 total) by Kevin Pick - eGigs.co.uk
  • Morrissey review – in shockingly good voice throughout by Ben Thompson (4 / 5 stars, 1 photo) - The Guardian. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
BB - what about if Moz sold panini made from the cheese scraped off your scabby old penis you total bell end? Would that be vegan enough for ya?

Re: Article: Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena (Mar.18, 2015) post-show

Possible New Setlist: Song #1

"Cheese Panini is me, a Vegan I'll never be
I entered Cardiff, and the gougons entered me
Until Brum, when Born to Harangue rushes the stage, and... teaches me a lesson

As I live on cheese, that my cook grilled for me, that my cook grilled for me
Yes I walk around...this...town... and it didn't even fill me! It didn't even fill me!

So prepare me some more, what's another dairy cow's life for?

Biscotti with cheese is me, the cheese especially is..... tasty!
I'll enter Birmingham, and Born to Harangue will be waiting for me
With an armful of dairy products, to help me realise what I've done

As I live on cheese....
There's no point saying this again, to the dairy cows there is no point saying this again: but I will milk you! I will milk you! Because I'm a gluttonous hypocrite who can't kick the habit - I will milk you!"

Song #2

"The show in Birmingham will be the dangerous one, a bread and cheese roll across the collarbone.
Security guard! Security guard! Save me from... the buttered rolls, and the grated cheese, and the other things he flings."

Song #3

"This dairy cow is pregnant for the last time!
So will someone snatch her calf away, if you'd be so kind?
We're so glad that you're - finally lactating!

But when you stop being able to produce, then we'll want someone new
And we'll have someone new, we don't blame you...
But we'll clobber and dispose of you, as soon as we get the chance to."

I can no longer listen to the music. Every Morrissey album cover transmogrifies before my eyes into Pink Floyd's Atom Heart Mother cover. The credits to Morrissey and the Band metamorphose into Dairy Cow and the Calves. The music is drowned out by a chorus of hundreds of heifers whining which haunts every song from his 32 year body of work. By listening to the music I was unwittingly okaying his cheese consumption, which my conscience no longer permits me to do. It's over. I'm adopting a zero tolerance policy from here on out. Meat is Murder therefore Milk is Murder, Morrissey consumes Milk therefore Morrissey is Murder.

Anybody who continues to listen to the music, and attends the concerts where Cheese Paninis are served up as 'food', needs to have a long hard look at themselves. Are you content to be complicit in Murder? Ask yourselves that. I'm asking you. Explain to me how it's justifiable. You might as well slit a calf's throat and suck the blood directly from its carcass - to me there's no difference. As far as I'm concerned, each and every one of you is Guilty - with a capital G. Morrissey Fans Are Murder. Just being here makes me feel physically ill.

Regards
Born to Harangue

Humorous.

Regards
Born to Harangue

I often considered that he rhymed 'can' with 'begun' here, because the line originally was "your life has not even began", until he got to the studio and Langer or whomever informed him that he was using incorrect grammar, so he swiftly modified the line. The result being 'can' rhyming with 'begun', which doesn't quite work. Illiteracy and false animal rights activism - a deadly combination.

Regards
Born to Harangue

There's gonna be some truckle
The cheese is missing from the rider
And the candles don't smell and burn out to soon
Tell all my Welsh fans
I don't have that many
Just some sheep shacking lovers could be brothers
Daffy, Taffy, Ryan and Rory
They all prefer Paloma
I'm ill again so i will cancel again

And no Brit awards for me
No Brit awards for me
And I just can't explain
So it's just me and tru-2-u

Benny-the-British-Butcher

no naked person jumping up and down in the pit, probably another brs inspired rumor.

Thanks.

Morrissey has based his career on bilious outbursts. He attracts fans who indulge in bilious outburts, but when I analyse the inconsistencies in his career I'm supposedly beyond vile. I couldn't care what anyone thinks, but I assume by the number of Thumbs Up I get that some lurkers are also questioning the sincerity of Morrissey on some topics. He's a fantastic singer, able to articulate buried emotions. When he does that I'm delighted to enjoy his performances. But when he starts moralising and pontificating without any plausible ethical basis, I just find it fun to debunk his nonsense. CG is finding it increasingly hard to ignore the 'signs' that Morrissey is a pseud on some issues. Hence she bombards me with Tarot cards and other nonsense to try and dissipate my criticism.

It's only music. We pay for it (or used to!) and the concerts are often 'a good night out and a laugh'. If Morrissey isn't taking the piss out of his fans he's got serious mental health issues. Either way, I choose to have fun with all this and pick and choose which part of The Morrissey Experience I sign up to. This site is there for anyone to express their point of view. I'm not aware of censoring anyone so refuse to accept censorship. The stand over Cheese is actually genuine as I'm vegan. Morrissey has spent 3 decades singing a song that exposes him as a clown. That's his choice. I find it hilarious that someone who claims to be an exponent of intelligence in pop music can be so utterly thick, but that's his choice.

best
BB

Dearest Brummie Boy,

I have often disliked the way that a lot of fans behave and questioned the absurdity of their actions. I also definitely agree with your counterpoints a majority of the time because I have said or wondered the same things myself. It's about time someone called it out . I really truly am thankful for your literacy and intelligence as well as objectivity. I couldn't agree with you more! I think you are fantastic and I love the things you have to say and the perspective that you offer. Particularly because I share such similar views on my own even without reading what you have said . Is super fond of you.Granted I don't know you but I think you are awesome and spot on! Very welcome thoughts that you divulge and share. Honest and necessary as well. To the naysayers who like to hassle Brummie : I wish you thought a little more for yourselves sometimes. YES alcohol can have animal ingredients sometimes and cheese is just as cruel. PETA also kills animals. I think they should be held accountable for their hypocrisy and a little more truth might spread better sentiments. I appreciate all that you have to say.I can't be apologetic nor can I be blinded by the views of this man any further.The things he says and does make no sense.

Wishing you the best always.

no naked person jumping up and down in the pit

It starts at 3:40. "She's going to like this." It's a total setup but it did happen.

16841445196_eb27c1070d_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BB - what about if Moz sold panini made from the cheese scraped off your scabby old penis you total bell end? Would that be vegan enough for ya?

Are you suggesting that Morrissey likes to ingest smegma? If that's what he's into and he sources the smegma from consensual adults it's none of my business. Why do people fixate on what Morrissey does or doesn't do in the bedroom? When there are much more important topics to consider?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I reply to Charlie's posts more than I do yours, do this mean I'm obsessed with Charlie? Geez get over yourself old man and in fact that post you quoted was a reply to Bluebirds which was me attempting to example some of the symptoms of the local nutter. Do your children know this is how you spend many hours during the day? Do your grandchildren hop up on your knee and ask 'papa what is that you're doing?'

'Well kids, granddad likes to spend hours and hours on the fan site of a pop singer you have never heard of called Morrissey, but who granddad has been in love with for many years. I am very annoyed though because I believe Morrissey still eats cheese so I will spend countless hours replicating the same post which is read by about the 50 or so fans that regularly visit the site pointing out to them this hypocrisy. I do this day after day after day. Which you like to read some of them?'

Que silence from grand kids..........................'we think we'll just go outside and kick the ball around papa.'

- - - Updated - - -

NZ where I have seen him live 4 times, but I saw him in London a heap more times in the 90's. My favourite tour still being 'Oye Esteban!' Those song selections were stellar. I'd LOVE to see World Peace live though as it is my favourite album since Vauxhall or possibly the remastered Malajusted, but does that count?

You're doing it again! Because: All You Need Is BB

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

And this is where you are f***en deluded mate.

No, I'm not deluded. I'm merely expressing an opinion. Why is that so unbearable for you? Why can't you find your own voice and opinions. I will light a candle for you.

best
BB

Possible New Setlist: Song #1

"Cheese Panini is me, a Vegan I'll never be
I entered Cardiff, and the gougons entered me
Until Brum, when Born to Harangue rushes the stage, and... teaches me a lesson

As I live on cheese, that my cook grilled for me, that my cook grilled for me
Yes I walk around...this...town... and it didn't even fill me! It didn't even fill me!

So prepare me some more, what's another dairy cow's life for?

Biscotti with cheese is me, the cheese especially is..... tasty!
I'll enter Birmingham, and Born to Harangue will be waiting for me
With an armful of dairy products, to help me realise what I've done

As I live on cheese....
There's no point saying this again, to the dairy cows there is no point saying this again: but I will milk you! I will milk you! Because I'm a gluttonous hypocrite who can't kick the habit - I will milk you!"

Song #2

"The show in Birmingham will be the dangerous one, a bread and cheese roll across the collarbone.
Security guard! Security guard! Save me from... the buttered rolls, and the grated cheese, and the other things he flings."

Song #3

"This dairy cow is pregnant for the last time!
So will someone snatch her calf away, if you'd be so kind?
We're so glad that you're - finally lactating!

But when you stop being able to produce, then we'll want someone new
And we'll have someone new, we don't blame you...
But we'll clobber and dispose of you, as soon as we get the chance to."

I can no longer listen to the music. Every Morrissey album cover transmogrifies before my eyes into Pink Floyd's Atom Heart Mother cover. The credits to Morrissey and the Band metamorphose into Dairy Cow and the Calves. The music is drowned out by a chorus of hundreds of heifers whining which haunts every song from his 32 year body of work. By listening to the music I was unwittingly okaying his cheese consumption, which my conscience no longer permits me to do. It's over. I'm adopting a zero tolerance policy from here on out. Meat is Murder therefore Milk is Murder, Morrissey consumes Milk therefore Morrissey is Murder.

Anybody who continues to listen to the music, and attends the concerts where Cheese Paninis are served up as 'food', needs to have a long hard look at themselves. Are you content to be complicit in Murder? Ask yourselves that. I'm asking you. Explain to me how it's justifiable. You might as well slit a calf's throat and suck the blood directly from its carcass - to me there's no difference. As far as I'm concerned, each and every one of you is Guilty - with a capital G. Morrissey Fans Are Murder. Just being here makes me feel physically ill.

Regards
Born to Harangue

Humorous.

Regards
Born to Harangue

I often considered that he rhymed 'can' with 'begun' here, because the line originally was "your life has not even began", until he got to the studio and Langer or whomever informed him that he was using incorrect grammar, so he swiftly modified the line. The result being 'can' rhyming with 'begun', which doesn't quite work. Illiteracy and false animal rights activism - a deadly combination.

Regards
Born to Harangue

An excellent post brimming with humour and droll puns. I picture CG analysing it with a microscope trying to prove her bizarre theory that I am you and you are me and we are all part of a conspiracy to destabilise her faith in Morrissey.

I will now retire to the shadows and wait for the next absurd rant from TTY which moves me to LOL and comment on this amusing site. I will be very surprised if Morrissey makes it to the end of this arena tour without some explosion.

best
BB

An excellent post brimming with humour and droll puns. I picture CG analysing it with a microscope trying to prove her bizarre theory that I am you and you are me and we are all part of a conspiracy to destabilise her faith in Morrissey.

I will now retire to the shadows and wait for the next absurd rant from TTY which moves me to LOL and comment on this amusing site. I will be very surprised if Morrissey makes it to the end of this arena tour without some explosion.

best
BB

Now that we can agree on. Morrissey is an ongoing explosion :lbf:

best
BB

Let's all pretend you're Jason and the BRS are you Argonauts, Brummie? Will that make you shut the f*** up?

NcjGZRBN.jpeg

Cut the pathetic ramblings, those who went enjoyed it, simple.
It didn't sell out, yeah - so what, but it certainly wasn't half empty.
It was pretty rammed standing as the pre-encore shot proves.image.jpg

Most people who attended last night's gig do not use this website, have a passing interest in Morrissey as a pop star and/ or his music and couldn't give a flying f*** about cheese paninis, PETA or indeed the merchandise stall.

Very much the case - I bumped into a few people at the gig I knew who only have a passing interest in Morrissey. They all enjoyed it though. I thoroughly enjoyed it too - thought he was on great form.

He did play the St David's on the Ringleader tour so it was probably a little ambitious to think his local support has grown substantially since then. But, whatever - it was a good night.

Let's all pretend you're Jason and the BRS are you Argonauts, Brummie? Will that make you shut the f*** up?

NcjGZRBN.jpeg

Well, you did your best to distract yourself for the last day or so, waffling on on obscure threads, hoping I'd somehow vanish. I might, but I'll be back. I am amused to read you're back to your silly conspiracy theory that I'm something to do with Ye Olde Blue Rose Society. And I'm Benny, Born To Harangue and Sorrow Of Stamford Bridge. Anyone else you'd like to add to the list?

You better make sure you keep an eye on Barney in case those PETA loons nab him from your courtyard and kill him. Go and have another box of Cheezits. Or a Morrissey endorsed Cheezy Panini. I know it's a stressful journey for you to make back to consensual reality but at some stage you will just have to accept that Morrissey is full of shit with regard to animal rights. As are PETA. You know it already. I understand how hard it is for you to make this journey of recovery from cult capture status but i believe in you. PETA is a cult. Morrissey is a cult. Escape!

best
BB

ps: I'm not bald. Not that there's any shame in being bald. Or fat. Or thin.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he does First Of The Gang To Die at Glasgow.

I hope he chokes to death on his Cheezy Panini in Glasgow. Preferably on stage as he vomits up his hypocrisy whilst singing Meat Is Murder. And I hope his chokeathon is available on YouTube. Or maybe his car will crash into a cheese lorry on the way up the motorway.

best
BB

Cut the pathetic ramblings, those who went enjoyed it, simple.
It didn't sell out, yeah - so what, but it certainly wasn't half empty.
It was pretty rammed standing as the pre-encore shot proves.View attachment 33911

If you rotate the view 180 degrees you'd see the empty upper tiers of the arena. There was a conspiracy by Lionel Ritchie and Paloma Faith. They deliberately booked the venue the 2 nights before and sold it out, thus draining all the money from Cardiff punters towards their BRITS award shows, leaving nobody left to fill the gaps for Morrissey's epicFAIL non sell-out. Still, he sold out 4 nights in Sydney...to the same people going every night, presumably. The hardcore, the cult members, like the loons in this photo.

best
BB

There is definitely a naked man on the video posted.

Cardiff does strange things to people

This guy got WAY too excited. I felt something pressing into my back during the last couple of songs. I thought it was someone's elbow, but when I turned around there was this naked dude wearing nothing but a smile and an erection. Still, it could have been worse. At least he didn't crowd-surf over the barrier and get on stage.

there is a reason they kept the lights dark over the seated area:the empty seats.
and on the floor there was plenty of room to move it was not packed at all.
the so called naked man may have been the BSRs head.

Well, you did your best to distract yourself for the last day or so, waffling on on obscure threads, hoping I'd somehow vanish. I might, but I'll be back. I am amused to read you're back to your silly conspiracy theory that I'm something to do with Ye Olde Blue Rose Society. And I'm Benny, Born To Harangue and Sorrow Of Stamford Bridge. Anyone else you'd like to add to the list?

You better make sure you keep an eye on Barney in case those PETA loons nab him from your courtyard and kill him. Go and have another box of Cheezits. Or a Morrissey endorsed Cheezy Panini. I know it's a stressful journey for you to make back to consensual reality but at some stage you will just have to accept that Morrissey is full of shit with regard to animal rights. As are PETA. You know it already. I understand how hard it is for you to make this journey of recovery from cult capture status but i believe in you. PETA is a cult. Morrissey is a cult. Escape!

best
BB

ps: I'm not bald. Not that there's any shame in being bald. Or fat. Or thin.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he chokes to death on his Cheezy Panini in Glasgow. Preferably on stage as he vomits up his hypocrisy whilst singing Meat Is Murder. And I hope his chokeathon is available on YouTube. Or maybe his car will crash into a cheese lorry on the way up the motorway.

best
BB

I was going the biggest Free N Accepted angle. or FAN. I have a loud, noisy, obnoxious fan. I thought it might be a tip from on high. :p

Back
Top Bottom