Cilla Black has died at 72; TTY Morrissey statement

He's been driving for years. He was interviewed by Len Brown years ago in the 90's and Moz drove them around. Moz drove the car in the 'My love life' video in the 90's. I think he learned after The Smiths broke up. He drove a tractor in Everyday is like Sunday, a Vespa scooter in 'the importance of being Morrissey', he owns luxury cars. It shouldn't come as a shock. Most adults can drive.

I really thought those scenes were staged :/ don't know why, especially the Love life vid. What brand does moz own. You don't have to have a drivning license for a scooter, right. Just a motorcycle license. Besides the actually music of moz and him as a person, I'm really sketchy about the rest. Watched the importance of being morrissey in a haze. Don't remember half of it.

I watched the EDILS vid several times. I remember the old woman tea shop scene and the card scene. But can't for the life of me remember a tractor scene!?! Why is my mind blocking out morrisseys affiliation with vehicles

Wow have to re-watch a lot of things.

Either way back to cilla. RIP love :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I really thought those scenes were staged :/ don't know why, especially the Love life vid. What brand does moz own.

Yah it does look fake in that video but I read somewhere that it was real. I forget the cars Moz has owned but he had a nice sports car that Jake drove for him, and he had a beautiful car in the 'importance of being Morrissey', but I forget the make. He's had a lovely jaguar in the 90's. He's rich so I don't blame him having a nice car or two. Dunno if he still has them. He says he has no fixed abode so God knows where he keeps his stuff.

I really thought those scenes were staged :/ don't know why, especially the Love life vid. What brand does moz own. You don't have to have a drivning license for a scooter, right. Just a motorcycle license. Besides the actually music of moz and him as a person, I'm really sketchy about the rest. Watched the importance of being morrissey in a haze. Don't remember half of it.

I watched the EDILS vid several times. I remember the old woman tea shop scene and the card scene. But can't for the life of me remember a tractor scene!?! Why is my mind blocking out morrisseys affiliation with vehicles
D
Wow have to re-watch a lot of things.

Either way back to cilla. RIP love :(

You might want to watch the Suedehead video for a tractor on the Dean farm.
Regards, :)
FWD

You might want to watch the Suedehead video for a tractor on the Dean farm.
Regards, :)
FWD

No wonder I did not find a tractor in the EDILAS video :p. I must watch the suedehead vid. First time I tried i saw morrissey outfit( more accurate, his birthday suit) and panicked. I have never actually seen that vid to the end :/

Edit: just watched the vid. Got a real insight in the what the song is about. Brilliant song but this should have never happend

image.jpg I guess he played badly since the cows weren't "mooooving it"

Sry this might sound stupid but its a shock, can Morrissey drive?

Since when are you a fan? Yesterday? It's astonishing when you consider what big statements you sometimes make about Moz but then you reveal yourself with such posts. It's kind of funny.

You people really need to watch "The Importance of Being Morrissey". It was produced by Brits, so I don't know why you people have not seen it. He drove all around LA from his old house with his dog in the back and the cameraman on the passenger side. He was able to look at the camera and drive at the same time, so he must be a good driver. He was driving a convertible sports car. Anonymous-

You people really need to watch "The Importance of Being Morrissey". It was produced by Brits, so I don't know why you people have not seen it. He drove all around LA from his old house with his dog in the back and the cameraman on the passenger side. He was able to look at the camera and drive at the same time, so he must be a good driver. He was driving a convertible sports car. Anonymous-

You should know that we have very diverse range of users, quite a lot of them are based in non-English speaking countries.

Also the dog in The Importance of Being Morrissey was not his pet.
It actually belonged to one of his friends.

You bought a copy of autobiography, but don't bother to read it?

You're piece of work aren't you?.......... I read it twice I just happen to forget things. My memory is not the greatest. You're mod, act professionally. I focused/remembered on the big stuff, his childhood, jake, Johnny and the smiths, the court case and tina

No wonder I did not find a tractor in the EDILAS video :p. I must watch the suedehead vid. First time I tried i saw morrissey outfit( more accurate, his birthday suit) and panicked. I have never actually seen that vid to the end :/

Edit: just watched the vid. Got a real insight in the what the song is about. Brilliant song but this should have never happend

View attachment 34418 I guess he played badly since the cows weren't "mooooving it"

I believe it's an hommage to this:
tumblr_nnh1tyDGhR1rxala5o1_1280.png
Regards,
FWD

Since when are you a fan? Yesterday? It's astonishing when you consider what big statements you sometimes make about Moz but then you reveal yourself with such posts. It's kind of funny.

Just because I don't know trivial things about moz does not mean I don't know a lot about him as a person. Not shallow things like if he drives or not. Why should I! I don't know about his favorite tea or hobby or color or his various homes. I don't care about such thing around the people I actually know.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe it's an hommage to this:
View attachment 34419
Regards,
FWD

Oh..... I'm not the greatest James dean fan. Is this a thing most moz fans know? Well still, it should have never been done by either moz or dean

Your a piece of work aren't you?.......... I read it twice I just happen to forget things. My memory is not the greatest. You're mod, act professionally

Huh?
I only asked you that you got a copy, yet didn't remember about he wrote about getting his driving license.
Asking a simple question is not acting as a mod.

Just because I don't know trivial things about moz does not know I don't know a lot about him as a person. Not shallow things like if he drives or not

Oh, you mean you don't take part in EVERY SINGLE shallow thread about boyfriends, girlfriends, just friends, realationships etc.? Okay ...

Huh?
I only asked you that you got a copy, yet didn't remember about he wrote about getting his driving license.
Asking a simple question is not acting as a mod.

I'm sure there was not the slightest piece of condescending aura to that "question" :rolleyes:

But if you must know. I read it twice, forgot a lot. Btw it was not a question, you said "and you don't bother to read it". That's not a question

Edit: I read it technically 1,5 times. Right about halfway into the second time. I realized I was reading a autobiographical about a popstar in a world of great unread literature and I had sort of the same thought marr had when he got the question if he read it and I stopped

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you mean you don't take part in EVERY SINGLE shallow thread about boyfriends, girlfriends, just friends, realationships etc.? Okay ...

That's about relationships not his favorite tea. Those are not trivial things, since half his songs is about relationships and love. Trivial things are, for example his favorite designers, his morning routine, if he likes his drinks shaken or stirred. I pick those thing up now and then but never actively look after them

Either way back to cilla SRY I ASKED. Aren't we always told to stay on topic?

Sry this might sound stupid but its a shock, can Morrissey drive?

According to the new book, Morrissey FAQ "Morrissey did not get his driver's license until 1995, so driving anyone's girlfriend home would have been impossible in 1990". (When Kill Uncle was released shortly after Bona Drag), and Your Arsenal was in 1992. I don't know the year of the music video for My Love Life, so it makes me laugh to think he was driving the car because I imagine there was a rotating backdrop and a fan.

I thought that was interesting, but getting back on subject, R.I.P, Cilla! I will have to begin delving into her discography because I haven't heard of her.

Last edited:
I'm sure that back in the day the Smiths used to arrive on stage to "Love of the Loved", the McCartney/unreleased Beatles song. Or am I just imagining it? Anyway, many of her 60s songs are genuinely amazingly good.

Well still, it should have never been done by either moz or dean

Should not have been done by Moz OR Dean?? Hmm. Well, I'm a Dean enthusiast, so...

In many Dean documentaries, his family have all recalled how much the farm animals loved him - especially when he played his bongos. Morrissey found that very enduring, so that's why he recreated the scene for his video. In case you don't know, the Suedehead video was made in James Dean's home town and around the home he grew up in with Morrissey recreating those moments from the many photos that he, at one time, undoubtedly cherished.

Well, the story of Dean is in Autobiography - the making of the video and meeting his relatives. James Dean is part of the "big stuff", by the way.

According to the new book, Morrissey FAQ "Morrissey did not get his driver's license until 1995, so driving anyone's girlfriend home would have been impossible in 1990". (When Kill Uncle was released shortly after Bona Drag), and Your Arsenal was in 1992. I don't know the year of the music video for My Love Life, so it makes me laugh to think he was driving the car because I imagine there was a rotating backdrop and a fan.

I thought that was interesting, but getting back on subject, R.I.P, Cilla! I will have to begin delving into her discography because I haven't heard of her.

Morrissey and Th'Lads were riding in a Rolls Royce pulled on a flat bed truck for the My Love Life video. It was filmed in Phoenix, AZ, on an off-day of the Kill Uncle tour.

She was a Tory scum bitch. Good riddance. Morrissey is an idiot for liking someone so right wing as her. Friend of Thatcher. Class traitor.

Back
Top Bottom