Doodles of Morrissey by me + self introduction

Darn your guys' hiveminds. I want to make one guess, is it "Will Never Marry"? 🥺 "Seasick, yet Still Docked"? Maybe I'm completely missing the mark.

Lovely doodle Ash!
Good luck on the day. Has your fiancé got some tunes lined up too?
What about a band?
Thank you! :) No band, unfortunately. We have paid for all of it ourselves, so we found a DJ to be easier and cheaper. He added some Randy Newman, Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, Al Green, Chet Baker.. stuff like that. :) I'm a bout to send the DJ my playlist later today.

I think we’re all marriage phobic here. I like the idea that your marriage will be an exception to the rule.

I think we’re all marriage phobic here. I like the idea that your marriage will be an exception to the rule.
Understandably so. Marriage is scary and people don't take it seriously enough, sadly. I never thought I would marry or have any kids because I told myself I'd never settle. I've been with some absolute rubbish. Luckily... I don't have to settle.

That makes me happy. :)

Understandably so. Marriage is scary and people don't take it seriously enough, sadly. I never thought I would marry or have any kids because I told myself I'd never settle. I've been with some absolute rubbish. Luckily... I don't have to settle.

This is an interesting song about not settling, “for anything other than…"

View attachment 104091
Hi everyone. My wedding day is 5 days from now! I am so nervous, but I'm excited. My emotions have been a mess the last few days. I choose just a couple of Smiths / Solo songs to play at the reception: "King Leer" of course! My favorite Morrissey song! I can't wait to gleefully dance (probably) alone to it. I also will have the DJ play "I Won't Share You" to slow dance to.
I'm having the DJ take requests, so as I get more and more drunk throughout the night I will probably request some typical bangers like "International Playboys" to dance like a fool to. (Im under the impression that my fiance likes that song, though he will deny it through and through.) 😂

Any other Moz bangers I should drunkenly request? 🙈
I'd Love To is a very romantic song. One for a slow dance at the end of the evening. Hope you have an absolutely fantastic day.

well done ash,hope you have a fantastic day when it comes and a long and happy life together.

Kick the bride down the aisle!!!

Thank you! :) No band, unfortunately. We have paid for all of it ourselves, so we found a DJ to be easier and cheaper. He added some Randy Newman, Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, Al Green, Chet Baker.. stuff like that. :) I'm a bout to send the DJ my playlist later today.
Bit late for the playlist but here's one I'd choose. Imagine Moz turning up and doing this one for you.

View attachment 104091
Hi everyone. My wedding day is 5 days from now! I am so nervous, but I'm excited. My emotions have been a mess the last few days. I choose just a couple of Smiths / Solo songs to play at the reception: "King Leer" of course! My favorite Morrissey song! I can't wait to gleefully dance (probably) alone to it. I also will have the DJ play "I Won't Share You" to slow dance to.
I'm having the DJ take requests, so as I get more and more drunk throughout the night I will probably request some typical bangers like "International Playboys" to dance like a fool to. (Im under the impression that my fiance likes that song, though he will deny it through and through.) 😂

Any other Moz bangers I should drunkenly request? 🙈
Congratulations on your wedding!
It’s a a more recent Moz song, but my wife and I had our DJ play “In the Future When All’s Well” at our wedding in 2007 and we’ve been going strong ever since then. :tiphat:

Thank you so much! It's the morning of my wedding now, very excited and nervous! That's a great song for a wedding! Congrats to you, as well. :))
Congratulations on your wedding!
It’s a a more recent Moz song, but my wife and I had our DJ play “In the Future When All’s Well” at our wedding in 2007 and we’ve been going strong ever since then. :tiphat:

Back
Top Bottom