Doodles of Morrissey by me + self introduction

Have a great day, ash! I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride!!

Thank you everyone!!! I'm so happy! I love that I've found Solo, you've all been so very inviting and friendly to me. I love the array of dynamics here, you're all unique characters all your own!

I wanted to post a couple of photos from yesterday. ☺️💐 It was such a great day.
IMG-20240519-WA0124.jpg

IMG-20240519-WA0128.jpg

Cheers!!!! 💐

Thank you everyone!!! I'm so happy! I love that I've found Solo, you've all been so very inviting and friendly to me. I love the array of dynamics here, you're all unique characters all your own!

I wanted to post a couple of photos from yesterday. ☺️💐 It was such a great day.
View attachment 104227
View attachment 104228

Cheers!!!! 💐
We're glad you're here, Ashley! Nice to have someone here who isnt totally gimpy or depressing! Also you look gorgeous and your husband is handsome! Are you on honeymoon now??

We're glad you're here, Ashley! Nice to have someone here who isnt totally gimpy or depressing! Also you look gorgeous and your husband is handsome! Are you on honeymoon now??
Thanks, sweetie pie! ☺️🎊
We are not leaving for our Honeymoon until February 2025, unfortunately, but it's ok it's giving us time to save up the last bit we need for it! We're going to go to Jamaica on an all inclusive trip and lounge on the beach! I can't wait.

View attachment 104227
View attachment 104228

Cheers!!!! 💐
Congratulations, Ashley. May is the perfect month for a wedding. Long life and happiness to you both.

Back
Top Bottom