First love

That's awesome!

congratulations..all the best for the future..and longer;)

marriage1.jpg

That's genuinely wonderful :D

Thank you everyone! And thanks for not lecturing me. :rolleyes::)

my first love was quite amazing,i still think very highly of her,we still talk and i still consider her a friend.she was smart,funny and extremely beautiful
i was a lucky man for about 6 years.all things come to an end though,they always do.

My first love was at 16... He was a year older, shaved his head, and had beautiful blue eyes.... He had that the whole angry at the world thing going and I just loved it... He was a big Morrissey fan.... It lasted only a year and we stayed friends until I was married at 20.... I told him I was getting married and I haven't heard from him since:(.....

I married my first love.

Met in 1989 (outside the Holy Name Church)
Married in 1996
Today we make our final mortgage payment!

I have the whole "unrequited feelings" thing down to an art form. :rolleyes::p

It hasn't happened yet and I am not really bothered by it since seventeen is quite young and all.

I have the whole "unrequited feelings" thing down to an art form. :rolleyes::p

It hasn't happened yet and I am not really bothered by it since seventeen is quite young and all.

yeah you are a youngster,just keep enjoying filming exciting youtube videos of pigeons for now.

:rolleyes:;)

Last edited:
I wish I had a picture of my first HS sweetheart. She had 'the claw' hairstyle, so popular in the late 80s. lol.

.....dug some old photos out today and discovered a pic of my first love.(no you can't see it coz it would be unfair to show you it without his permission.:p)

I nearly pissed myself with laughter.I shouldn't laugh really as i was going to throw my self off Southend Pier when he dumped me.

He had a purple (yes purple) a Flock of Seagulls Hairdo (those more ancient members will appreciate the true horror of this) and a penchant for Soft Cell.We used to break into beach huts and snog whilst listening to the rain and force ten gales and get drunk on cheap cider.Oh happy days.

What was your first love like?Or maybe you've not had one yet.;)
This is quite funny, because my first boyfriend's birthday is June 13th (Friday no less) - the day this thread started. So I've been dwelling on it since I realized. He left me for his previous girlfriend and was a real prat since day 1. I do wonder what has become of him.

actually i have found her 2 days ago was the day when we first met 3 years ago i use to think she was annoying but she grew on me..and its just been heaven ever since of course there are out troubles but its always a test to our love..i could never thank her enough for making me a better person..all i can do is just love er untill the end of time.:D

.....dug some old photos out today and discovered a pic of my first love.(no you can't see it coz it would be unfair to show you it without his permission.:p)

I nearly pissed myself with laughter.I shouldn't laugh really as i was going to throw my self off Southend Pier when he dumped me.

He had a purple (yes purple) a Flock of Seagulls Hairdo (those more ancient members will appreciate the true horror of this) and a penchant for Soft Cell.We used to break into beach huts and snog whilst listening to the rain and force ten gales and get drunk on cheap cider.Oh happy days.

What was your first love like?Or maybe you've not had one yet.;)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........well, I realise now that i didn't love him, but I thought I did at the time. Weirdly, I saw him in the street the other day while I was with hubby and some friends(weird because we're both from Bradford and I now live in London) I adored him, much more than he liked me but hey. One of the friends pointed out when we saw him, he was drinking a can of lager while walking down the street at about 7.30 pm. I pointed out last time I'd seen him before that (about 7 years ago, but long after we broke up) he looked like he was on drugs :D

Well, not exactly my first love but the first real thing (and the first time, too :o) was a guy I met at the goth club I used to go to. The name of the place was Black Hole and it was legendary back then. I was 17 and he was 23. We both liked the Sisters of Mercy and Fields of the Nephilim. He was a great writer, but as far as I know he never got published. He wrote beautiful depressing love letters and poems to me, I still have them. :o Oh, and his job was: tram-driver!!!!!!!! :D I used to go with him every now and then "for a ride", hahaha.
Unfortunately I don't know anything of him. I contacted him about 8 years ago, we met once but he was very cold and distant. Probably still mad at me because I broke up with him. :rolleyes:

I've never had one ...

and it doesn't bother me (anymore :rolleyes:).

Same. Although, I've never been bothered by that fact. Emotions can be controlled, and I control mine. It's something to be proud of rather than something to be ashamed of. Not many people have that self control or discipline.

My first love is now a policeman. So i probably shouldn't mention the underage sex and the acid tabs we did in 1994... :D
it's funny when people change. I never have.

I don't think I have been in proper love, only the puppy kind :D

My first boyfriend was Simon, when I was 11. And I remember he asked me out in the playground, I said yes, then he went off somewhere. And I was watching him, thinking I would like to marry him one day ...oh dear :D
It lasted about 2 weeks :tears: :p

My first love is with someone how has the same first name as me, we both used to live for years in the same foreign city (not at the same time though), and we're both have the same profession. Maybe I'm her prototype :cool:

(but that makes her the improved version of me :rolleyes: )

My first love is now a policeman. So i probably shouldn't mention the underage sex and the acid tabs we did in 1994... :D
it's funny when people change. I never have.

I find that people can change, but they radiate the same energy still...

Back
Top Bottom