Folkestone - Leas Cliff Hall (July 25, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Our Frank / Irish Blood, English Heart / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / Jim Jim Falls / I Wish You Lonely / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Loop / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Without Music The World Dies / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Red_Snow

Last edited:
Neil McCutcheon:
20230725_191813.jpg

Stephvelvet:
stephvelvet-25072023-0003.jpg

Camila:
camgrey-25072023-0002.jpg

Scabbycoco:
scabbycoco-25072023-0002.jpg

manicrose1984:
20230725_200849.jpg

I'm here. Folkestone's never seen anything like it etc. Just had Je t'aime on the screen, and now some lads singing and dancing on an estate.

He has to play EDILS and dedicate it to tonight's venue's location....

Fabulous venue, as desirable a place to see Morrissey as just about anywhere I can think of.

I'm here. Folkestone's never seen anything like it etc. Just had Je t'aime on the screen, and now some lads singing and dancing on an estate.

He has to play EDILS and dedicate it to tonight's venue's location....
Hi 👋 Have an awesome night and please keep us setlist Junkies on here informed ;););)

That stage looks as if it could be easily breached. Bet security will be rampant tonight. :rolleyes:

Well, well Alma Matters :D

@Thewlis

Thanks a lot for all twitter (X) posts . For those who don't have an account there, this is very helpful :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom