Fur is Murder - TTY

I can't watch these videos or the one posted on TTY. Sorry. Also I make up a lot of people so this style is ineffective in my opinion.

Cheese is loved and enjoyed by Morrissey.

Cheese Bleeds.

Milk Is Murder.

By his own logic he is involved in Murder. Another ludicrous troll post from TTY with the pantomime prop of the British "royal family" in "scare quotes".

best
BB

Nice to see that Bummie's response to the Fur video was entirely predictable: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...-in-Los-Angeles-(Feb-18-2015)?page=3#comments

The ironic thing is, Bummie & co are very quick to point out the allegedly tedious, repetitive, gratuitous nature of Morrissey's posts, questioning whether they actually change anyone's minds...but surely exactly the same applies to their own troll posts too?

Last edited by a moderator:
My position is different to yours as I enjoy exploring the nuances and subtleties of the issues whereas you're only interested in the music. I just want you to enjoy the music without bothering yourself with engaging with these nuances and subtleties, but if you want to, that's fine. It's up to you!

best
BB

Oh Brummie, old age is catching up with you. In case you haven't notice its a week tomorrow since I last responded to any post of yours. I posted in this thread because i felt the peta video was more disturbing than your cow video. I will not be drawn into your silly world anymore.

Last edited:
Everyone.

As soon, as they saw the title.

Like I said before I think we should have a separate forum on here for cheese. We have one for shows, other music, off topic--I think a cheese forum for all cheese related posts would be helpful.

Anyway, I am really glad Morrissey is sharing this video. That being said I wish he would have said something about the two activists charged with terrorism related offenses for releasing minks from a fur farm--

http://www.defendingdissent.org/now/news/animal-rights-activists-fight-terrorism-charge/

Anyone in the US--regardless of their opinions on cheese, or even meat or fur--should be rallying against the invidious anti-civil libertarian Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act. Yet, another way the US government uses bullshit cries of "terrorism" to stifle free speech and repress domestic dissent.

If you want to set up a thread to discuss your views on cheese, do so. What's stopping you? There was an episode of 'South Park' when they tried to rescue veal calves and were classified as terrorists so it doesn't surprise me that the US is not also doing this to anti-fur protestors. Morrissey should do a South Park video about the fur industry.....WAIT!

best
BB

"Ms. Choksondik's fourth grade class goes on a field trip to a farm, where they discover that veal is made of baby cows. The boys are horrified (except Cartman, who joyously claims that they look so delicious and juicy), and decide to save the calves from becoming veal. Stan, Kyle, and Butters convince Cartman to help them rescue the calves and bring them to Stan's house. Cartman doesn't want to however unless Kyle kisses his butt; Kyle reluctantly does so, but gets farted on. Frustrated, Kyle attacks him and he joins the others to rescue the calves via Cartman's Mission Impossible Breaking and Entering play-set. When they are discovered by their parents the next morning, the boys barricade the door until they are promised the calves will be safe.

The situation quickly escalates into a standoff between the boys (who are declared terrorists), and the police. They live off some food smuggled in by Ms. Cartman, which contains beef jerky and fried chicken. While most of the group eagerly eats this food, Stan does not, as his reason for doing the deed extends far beyond just protecting the calves. Cartman happily feeds some of the jerky to one of the calves which Kyle notes as "messed up." Stan, being devoted to the calves, becomes a vegetarian, and eats only apples. Cartman makes fun of this, saying "if you don't eat meat, you become a pussy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fun_with_Veal

Roseanne Barr singing the American National Anthem is murder.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't watch these videos or the one posted on TTY. Sorry. Also I make up a lot of people so this style is ineffective in my opinion.

Thanks for confirming you will no longer be contributing to this thread. You're off-topic interjections will not be missed.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

My position is different to yours as I enjoy exploring the nuances and subtleties of the issues whereas you're only interested in the music. I just want you to enjoy the music without bothering yourself with engaging with these nuances and subtleties, but if you want to, that's fine. It's up to you!

best
BB

Oh Brummie, old age is catching up with you. In case you haven't notice its a week tomorrow since I last responded to any post of yours. I posted in this thread because i felt the peta video was more disturbing than your cow video. I will not be drawn into your silly world anymore.

How many times have you said you wouldn't be commenting on my comments anymore? How many times have you said you're only interested in the music but returned to comment on animal rights issues? *rollseyes* If you have other dramatically exciting reactions to share about this video please do so. Otherwise, till the next time....

best
BB

Even if Morrissey goes vegan you will complain the tour isn't vegan or a festival isn't vegan. You will always complain about something.

Can't we be thankful that he does what he can to help animal rights? He brings attention to causes in ways we cannot. He is not a perfect human being and until I see a photo of him eating cheese I won't believe he's not vegan.

Thanks for confirming you will no longer be contributing to this thread. You're off-topic interjections will not be missed.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

How many times have you said you wouldn't be commenting on my comments anymore? How many times have you said you're only interested in the music but returned to comment on animal rights issues? *rollseyes* If you have other dramatically exciting reactions to share about this video please do so. Otherwise, till the next time....

best
BB
I originaly posted on here in response to the Peta video and to point out that the peta video disturbed me and that your pathetic cow video didn't. You really struggle with things Brummie, must be an age thing BTW - is your Rolls eyes thing, that you often post something to do with an medical condition that affects the older populous?

Last edited:
Even if Morrissey goes vegan you will complain the tour isn't vegan or a festival isn't vegan. You will always complain about something.

Can't we be thankful that he does what he can to help animal rights? He brings attention to causes in ways we cannot. He is not a perfect human being and until I see a photo of him eating cheese I won't believe he's not vegan.

He's never said he's vegan. Why you would insist on believing he is a vegan is bizarre. If he goes vegan he'll only have wasted 3 decades of his life singing hypocritical nonsense. Better late than never, I suppose.

best
BB

I originaly posted on here in response to the Peta video and to point out that the peta video disturbed me and that your pathetic cow video didn't. You really struggle with things Brummie, must be an age thing BTW - is your Rolls eyes thing, that you often post something to do with an medical condition that affects the older populous?

*rollseyes* I'm not as old as Morrissey.

bestBB

He's never said he's vegan. Why you would insist on believing he is a vegan is bizarre. If he goes vegan he'll only have wasted 3 decades of his life singing hypocritical nonsense. Better late than never, I suppose.

best
BB

The shit you you constantly spew is amazing. So you can still complain because he wasn't a vegan at birth?

You need to find a better hobby in your old age.

Fur=cheese people. It's so obvious I can't imagine why none of us thought of putting these two things together before.

The fate of veal calves is much the same as mink. Mink die for fur, dairy calves for cheese and veal. Yes, it is obvious when you thin about it.

best
BB

just to clarify again for those that dont know a tour rider or how it works, it can be for everyone. i mean look at that jack white letter about his tour rider being published. nothing on the list was for him he claims but for his manager, the band and more importantly the large crew who also eat it put items on it. he didnt even write it.

*rollseyes* I'm not as old as Morrissey.

bestBB

No but you are insignificant and a wiki search after you have passed will say no records found, whereas a Morrissey search will list lots of things in decades from now. Sort of puts things in perspective doesn't it. BTW a wiki search on me will also say no records found as well.

Back
Top Bottom