How is everyone dealig with their anxiety?

The Moz date for Washington was just taken off Ticketmaster?!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?!

i've been dreaming about it, too! can't really complain about it, heheh.

Oh no!! I'm definitely not complaining...:D

The only thing that irritates me, is that 2 of the dreams, I knew it was suppose to be him, but it was someone else...and the third dream, well it was Moz all the way, in the flesh....I love those dreams!

I can't bet money here, but since I but Fortbeth on my ignore list, I can't read her post. I bet 30:1 it's more bitching about Moz. ;)

You just won the $10,000 prize!

Oh no!! I'm definitely not complaining...:D

The only thing that irritates me, is that 2 of the dreams, I knew it was suppose to be him, but it was someone else...

ooh, i hate that! sometimes that happens to me in dreams about him...or, similarly, i'll dream that i'm at a show, and he'll be there at first but will suddenly morph into someone else...

Don't panic- it will be put back. We've seen a few shows pop up briefly and then disappear. It must be part of the process of getting them programmed into TXmaster's system or something.

I'm so nervous about getting tickets for the concert I plan on going to, I wish they would just go on sale already! AHHHHHHHHHH! I won't calm down until I have tickets in hand! so much for the rest of this month.

champagne
and they violently couloured drinks
and
ciggertettes

I think my anxiety over all of this, caused me to feel like I was in such a fog at work this morning, which is really not good! But I was better in the afternoon....thankfully...:D

Then when I had my 10 minute break, and I was trying to eat my lunch as fast as possible, I started thinking about the tickets, and almost couldn't finish my lunch....when I get nervous, most of the time I can't eat a lot...:p

I think my anxiety over all of this, caused me to feel like I was in such a fog at work this morning, which is really not good! But I was better in the afternoon....thankfully...:D

ugh, i know what you mean. i was supposed to be having a Serious Conversation with someone on the phone last night but all i could think about was getting tickets to these shows, so i was totally out of it, not thinking or speaking clearly at all...

I know I'm not the only one, obsessively checking for ticket updates, and nearly comming to tears thinking of morrissey calling it quits...how is everyone else making out?
he won't call it quits! it's all PR, he'll need a rest after these dates, cousre he will, but he'll be back with bells on!

ugh, i know what you mean. i was supposed to be having a Serious Conversation with someone on the phone last night but all i could think about was getting tickets to these shows, so i was totally out of it, not thinking or speaking clearly at all...

Exactly. When I am thinking and worrying about this and my mom trys to tell me something, I get irritated, but try not to show it, cuz she wants me to be focused on her obviously....:( SORRY MOM!!!

along with the cigarettes.

being this young and jobless is such a sad thing.
any suggestions on what to pawn?

no, but if you think of anything, feel free to let us know, as my current solution to the money problem is to live without furniture in my new apartment for a month or two...wow, that actually sounds sort of insane.

Back
Top Bottom