if morrissey does eurovision

I'll hide behind the couch laughing my head off, deeply embarrassed.

God i really really hope Mozza doesnt do Eurovision!!
As soon as i heard that he was thinking of doing it i had this horrible feeling that i couldnt shake off!
After all Moz claims to stand for to hear him talk of going into eurovision doesnt sit well with me!
It is the worst "music" competition in the history of!!!!
BUT on the other hand, eurovision isnt about music anyway, it is Purely political so maybe thats why Moz is thinking of going in!
Either way i think it will do him more harm than good and thats the last thing i want!! i worry that he will enter and people will take the piss out of him and make him a laughing stock! + fans will disown him (Those who do are they not loyal or too loyal i ask?)

We will have to wait and see!!!!!

I'm a huge fan of the Eurovision Song Contest (or The "Grand Prix Eurovision de la Chanson Européenne" as it's been called here for many years). It's become pretty much a fix part of European culture. I grew up with it and still watch it every year - but the quality surely has deteriorated.

He should do it. It's sooo Morrissey.

Oh, and BTW, one rule says that the songs must not contain any political message.

I'm a huge fan of the Eurovision Song Contest (or The "Grand Prix Eurovision de la Chanson Européenne" as it's been called here for many years). It's become pretty much a fix part of European culture. I grew up with it and still watch it every year - but the quality surely has deteriorated.

He should do it. It's sooo Morrissey.

Oh, and BTW, one rule says that the songs must not contain any political message.

it probably is good to a german

you guys thought david hasselhoff was a musical genius

Surely "Waterloo" Was political and " A little Peace by the lovely Nicole

He'd win though - not sure if that is a good or a bad thing. Lordi's victory was internet led, the same could easily be done for Morrissey.

Anyhoo, afaik he would only be writing a song, not performing it.

i hope morrisssey does do th eurovision, because if he writes a song as catchy as first of the gang to die, he will win it and he will also get a number one which he deserves so much

he should do the eurovision commentary instead.

Ha, I love that idea! But anyway, I think it'd be good if he did it, I can't see him taking it very seriously, it would probably just be quite subversive- Morrissey in the middle of all those inoffensive, cheesy pop acts. Quite entertaining really, and they'd have to play him on the radio!

Ha, I love that idea! But anyway, I think it'd be good if he did it, I can't see him taking it very seriously, it would probably just be quite subversive- Morrissey in the middle of all those inoffensive, cheesy pop acts. Quite entertaining really, and they'd have to play him on the radio!

I agree! And good song is a good song..would be lovely to see him on Tv. And to know that he's in my country.:D

If he started getting frequent radio and TV coverage then there's the chance that he could become the "in thing" and then everyone (especially teenagers that follow the "scene") would "like him"... that would be catastrophic.

Twelve points for England. :cool:
-Belgium

I am excited at the prospect, and if it does go ahead, i may even hold a Eurovision party!:D

Back
Top Bottom