Johnny Marr to join Moz onstage at GMEX

WTF? I just read a few of your old posts and it seems like everytime someone disagrees with you, you accuse them of being "freeyourself", which in your world seems to mean you win the argument.
If only life was so easy my dim-witted friend.
As I said, believe what you like, but your amateur Sherlock Holmes act really is embarrassing. I don't have to prove ANYTHING to you. I have posted in good faith, so f*** you, and the horse you rode in on.

:rolleyes: was wondering how long it would be :rolleyes:

WTF? I just read a few of your old posts and it seems like everytime someone disagrees with you, you accuse them of being "freeyourself", which in your world seems to mean you win the argument.
If only life was so easy my dim-witted friend.
As I said, believe what you like, but your amateur Sherlock Holmes act really is embarrassing. I don't have to prove ANYTHING to you. I have posted in good faith, so f*** you, and the horse you rode in on.

i don't think i ever accused anyone of being freeyourself...please post it. i did accuse someone of being broken...though it may have been wrong.

i read your bitter attacks on the events page, and now trying to start up a false rumour which is obvious to those of us with a brain. you may or may not be freesyourself, but you are freeyourself in spirit. that's enough. you see, at morrissey-solo...troll=freeyourself. sometimes, troll equals something else. like 'troll=bitter canadian moz fan'...but that for the most part passed months ago.

once again, i never accused anyone of being freeyourself...not that i remember. except for right now of course

Last edited:
i don't think i ever accused anyone of being freeyourself...please post it. i did accuse someone of being broken...though it may have been wrong.

except for right now of course

I've no intention of trawling through your turgid posts again. I've answered all your questions. Let it go. Troll.

My friend at XFM is Clint Boon, who you may remember played keyboards in The Inspiral Carpets, who rang me after a mutual friend told him what I had posted.

how does your mutual friend even know who you are on morrissey-solo? you just started posting today--on this thread and a few other posts on a thread in the events page. so like, in no time, your 'mutual friend' recognized you, called your friend Boon, who then called you...all within 20 minutes. kid, you have a lot to learn about starting rumours.

---
and don't say your mutual friend recognized you by your 'additional information' on your profile. when we first started this arguement, you had no information up (i looked). you just put that up not too long ago. sorry...you're a troll.

Last edited:
how does your mutual friend even know who you are on morrissey-solo? you just started posting today--on this thread and a few other posts on a thread in the events page. so like, in no time, your 'mutual friend' recognized you, called your friend Boon, who then called you...all within 20 minutes. kid, you have a lot to learn about starting rumours.

You really are a troll! You just don't stop do you? I have stated where I saw the rumour, I have said who my friend at XFM is. What do you know about me, my friends or my life? Nothing, other than what you've read on this site.
Why don't you leave me the f*** alone?
A friend, who posts regularly here btw, saw my post. He knew it was me because I told him in a pm. he rang Clint to see what he knew. Clint rang me.
Now f*** off.

A friend, who posts regularly here btw, saw my post.

your friend should stand up for you. a long-time poster has credibility you know. unlike a troll who claims to know. if your friend comes forward, then i'll apologize to all.

but i know, i know, you don't have to prove anything. though you still seem to be trying.

Didn't Moz say that he would rather eat his own testicles than reform The Smiths?

Thats not the kind of comment one would make lightly...!!

your friend should stand up for you. a long-time poster has credibility you know. unlike a troll who claims to know. if your friend comes forward, then i'll apologize to all.

but i know, i know, you don't have to prove anything. though you still seem to be trying.

What is a Troll?

An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.

What Can be Done about Trolls?

When you suspect that somebody is a troll, you might try responding with a polite, mild message to see if it's just somebody in a bad mood. Internet users sometimes let their passions get away from them when seated safely behind their keyboard. If you ignore their bluster and respond in a pleasant manner, they usually calm down.

However, if the person persists in being beastly, and seems to enjoy being unpleasant, the only effective position is summed up as follows:

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.

When you try to reason with a troll, he wins. When you insult a troll, he wins. When you scream at a troll, he wins. The only thing that trolls can't handle is being ignored.

Fight Fight Fight Fight!

I hope i'm turing you on joroberts...something has to give ;)

the king...thanks for the write up on what is a troll. though i doubt all trolls are the same. obviously you have a strategy to get people to believe your rumor. though i made it hard for you and you've been chasing more lies ever since. first you got yourself in a hole when i pointed out flaws in your story (and you continue to produce them), and now you are trying to label me the troll. people here know the truth though...

enjoy, i'll leave you alone now.

lads!
I am new here! so first hello! i am happy to be here. and: viva Moz -forever! please welcome lady chiltern!
But ahmmm this Marr-one and Morrissey on Stage... i mean it is like the rolling stones playing again with brian jones and anita pallenberg in the tamborine - thank you, but no.
it would be great but dunno think it is gonna happen someday.

I hope i'm turing you on joroberts...something has to give ;)

the king...thanks for the write up on what is a troll. though i doubt all trolls are the same. obviously you have a strategy to get people to believe your rumor. though i made it hard for you and you've been chasing more lies ever since. first you got yourself in a hole when i pointed out flaws in your story (and you continue to produce them), and now you are trying to label me the troll. people here know the truth though...

enjoy, i'll leave you alone now.

Hey troll, any "flaws" in my "story" have been answered to the satisfaction of everyone, apart from some nobody who doesn't even know how to spell 'turnstiles'.
I could argue with you all night, i know you'd love that, even though I keep beating your ass down, perhaps you get off on that, who knows.
Truth is I got bored of you hours ago, now go away. shoo.

apart from some nobody who doesn't even know how to spell 'turnstiles'.

i have no idea waht oyu are talking about.

you shoo. you haven't satisfied anybody. people either directly told you you are lying, or they are telling you you are stupid to believe it. now leave me alone. i reckon you'll be on your way soon enough i hope.

I enjoyed your prose here. It relates to Uncleskinny in an almost perfect way with his recent attention seeking cry out in the dark about mozza potentially being a Jew hater. (according to that cabbage anyway)

What is a Troll?

An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Broken - please see uncleskinnys article asking if mozza is a jew hater

Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.

Point in case again about uncleskinny - saying that he is a rather more complex/midly dim however character, and will go to any lengths to get a reaction from the "Morrissey camp"

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Again, see uncleskiinys no shame reply to some of the questions he poses on this site about Morrissey, some of his reactions and a complete lack of remorse

Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.

What Can be Done about Trolls?

When you suspect that somebody is a troll, you might try responding with a polite, mild message to see if it's just somebody in a bad mood. Internet users sometimes let their passions get away from them when seated safely behind their keyboard. If you ignore their bluster and respond in a pleasant manner, they usually calm down.

However, if the person persists in being beastly, and seems to enjoy being unpleasant, the only effective position is summed up as follows:

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.

When you try to reason with a troll, he wins. When you insult a troll, he wins. When you scream at a troll, he wins. The only thing that trolls can't handle is being ignored.

agreed on that point, that is why I will never directly respond to one of uncleskinnys postings here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom