WORST PLACES FOR CRIMES
Vehicle crime: Nottingham
Rape: Portsmouth
Assault: Leicester
Burglary: Stockport
Robbery: Manchester
Gun crime: Bradford
Murder: Nottingham

I'll try and find 2008/2009 as your sterotypes are from the 80's when England was in a recession....urm I know we are in one again however that image was a long time ago (still feels vivid) and that joke isn't funny anymore, it's.....

So ironic that "Jukebox Jury" is in the robbery hot-spot and yet he perpetuates these bigoted jokes (Dread to think what kind of prejudice goes on in his head which he doesn't post).

picked my tickets today, they are standing yet there is a block, row and seat number. why is this?

they are from the Arena and are standing but if you look at the tear off section its numbered. please check yours

Haven´t received mine yet, but confirmation says "standing".. Bought them through Seetickets, does anyone know if I might end up with seats?? Anynone received their tickets from there? :eek:

Haven´t received mine yet, but confirmation says "standing".. Bought them through Seetickets, does anyone know if I might end up with seats?? Anynone received their tickets from there? :eek:

i ordered my tickets from see tickets and still havent recieved mine. my confirmation says standing but im a little worried now but i believe the standing area can also be a seated area depending on whats going on.im not sure. with regards to tickets im sure i read they wer not being dispatched until october...could be wrong though.

I think I will have to pick mine up at the venue, don´t think they send to Norway. *trying to remember what the info said when I ordered*

Oh well. Guess I´ll find out. But seats... Oh, the horror!

I bought my ticket from a tout in Liverpool...... he has assured me it is a standing ticket (the buggers holding onto it and wont send it in advance:straightface:)

Jukebox Jury

it does say standing, I just wondered if the standing area was sectioned but that makes no sense

Some people on this site just won't be told. The liverpool ACC (echo arena), is an all seater venue. However the floor seats are removed for certain events, i.e dancing on ice, masters football, certain concerts etc etc.

Morrissey's concert is one of those concerts. If you have a ticket that say's 'standing', you are stood up on your feet. If you have a seated ticket, with a row, block and seat number, yer sat on your arse. Is that easy to grasp??:rolleyes:

So, let me run this by you, just so I fully understand.....
when it is dancing on ice, you cannot get a seat on the floor and the same goes for the Masters Football.... they don't sell seats for the floor then either?:crazy: What's the point in building an arena if they dont let you buy tickets to watch the event?;)

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom