Melbourne - Palais Theater (Dec. 4, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Girlfriend In A Coma / Irish Blood, English Heart / Darling, I Hug A Pillow / Let Me Kiss You / Half A Person / Speedway / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm.

Last edited:
casa_jayj-04122023-0001.jpg
casa_jayj-04122023-0002.jpg

(CJ)

Screenshot_20231204-084202.png

camgrey-04122023-0001.jpg

(Camila)
20231204_092719.jpg

(leungpublishing X)
suzi_fitzpatrick-04122023-0001.jpg

(suzi_fitzpatrick)

Greer drum head returns.

Fingers crossed for an as-yet-unperformed BOT or WMTWD song.

Great photos - but has that bastard turned up or not? Not being funny, but he really needs to change those promo posters to either the Invisible Man or anything else as he is looking more and more like Gordon Ramsey - He might try cooking on stage as he never seems to bother showing up to sing!

Yes, the writer couldn't stand the sound and left early. That's how I understand it too.
But to demand a refund for that circumstance alone?!

Back
Top Bottom