Morrissey Central "Miami Heat" (February 26, 2020)

Morrissey Central: Miami Heat

full

First shared here:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s off topic, but someone was asking yesterday if any Smiths fan would really want a reunion: yes I would. I’ve decided.

I don't separate The Smiths from Morrissey & I wasn't around to see them play, so I wouldn't mind either way.

I think hell will freeze over first though.

Looks like lil' Sam will go on forever, posting "big successes" of his uncle. My god, why can't anyone see, that these "NEWS" or fake pics of Moz loving celebrities are part of the problem, as they are not the solution career-wise.

Looks like lil' Sam will go on forever, posting "big successes" of his uncle. My god, why can't anyone see, that these "NEWS" or fake pics of Moz loving celebrities are part of the problem, as they are not the solution career-wise.

People see. Just no one on the Morrissey payroll.

Plenty of folk wear Smiths t-shirts. From those happy days when The Smiths played Red Wedge, and hated right-wingers. How times change. The subtext here: "Look - a brown person wearing something associated with Morrissey. How can he be a bigoted goon? Buy my tickets."

Plenty of folk wear Smiths t-shirts. From those happy days when The Smiths played Red Wedge, and hated right-wingers. How times change. The subtext here: "Look - a brown person wearing something associated with Morrissey. How can he be a bigoted goon? Buy my tickets."

Gosh, that's a lot of subtext there (with some mixed-up pronouns, but it was very early when you posted your comment, so fair enough). It's also just a really joyful photo. And look at those magnificent red shoes!

I always reckon when the California Son turns 65, if he is going to the be the Governor of California or the Commissioner of the NBA tit wacker c*** inn n n n nn nnnn nnn n n n it.

Exploiting for nothing but his own ends. Morrissey is a despicable wretched horror story nowadays.

I think it's just "Look, Morrissey/The Smiths are still relevant for young and cool people of every ethnic background". But, how stupid do you think the listeners are? Is it supposed to impress? Should I think positively about it ("Thank god my hero is still relevant"). It's annoying and it's such a pity that he needs it or has just given Sam blank power of attorney. Fans are no dogs on chains too. They use their own brain (Hopefully).

I think it's just "Look, Morrissey/The Smiths are still relevant for young and cool people of every ethnic background". But, how stupid do you think the listeners are? Is it supposed to impress? Should I think positively about it ("Thank god my hero is still relevant"). It's annoying and it's such a pity that he needs it or has just given Sam blank power of attorney. Fans are no dogs on chains too. They use their own brain (Hopefully).

I don't think there's even that much thought to it. It's whatever takes their fancy.

They need to hire a social media manager. It's not that expensive.

I don't think there's even that much thought to it. It's whatever takes their fancy.

They need to hire a social media manager. It's not that expensive.

They can't create original art for an album cover, so a social media manager is out of the question.

Gosh, that's a lot of subtext there (with some mixed-up pronouns, but it was very early when you posted your comment, so fair enough). It's also just a really joyful photo. And look at those magnificent red shoes!

But it's not like the old days anymore...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom