Morrissey Central MORRISSEY AND MILEY CYRUS, RELAXING. (February 10, 2022)

7B8802CD-D5DC-4FAC-A686-78AAC513EDEA.jpeg

Last edited:
why do people think they know miley cirus,the only people who truly know her are family and friends,anything else is stuff they see in the media,and we all know how truthful that is.
I know her and she is awesome . To see her and moz together makes me happy .two highly underrated talents .

I know her and she is awesome . To see her and moz together makes me happy .two highly underrated talents .
How is she underrated? I thought she was a mega selling stadium filling superstar with legions of loyal fans?!

How is she underrated? I thought she was a mega selling stadium filling superstar with legions of loyal fans?!
Underrated in the sense of not being taken seriously from a fundamental musical standpoint. She has serious talent. Just because 30,000 teanie boppers pack a stadium to see her .. doesn't mean she's not underrated. She's the real deal.

why do people think they know miley cirus,the only people who truly know her are family and friends,anything else is stuff they see in the media,and we all know how truthful that is.
I know her. She's a dear friend. Way to squeeze in a "fake news" take. Stunningly original.

Boring!!! I am waiting for Mozza's big duet with Kid Rock, now we're talkin'

Mmm what does it have to do with it? There are singers who fill stadiums and do not have what is said talent, and vice versa. This circus seeks to attract attention is believed transgressive, when everything is already invented ... typical of the mediocre who seek to stand out doing pavadas on stage, and also things out of place since many of his fans are literally children, it is as simple as that, the complicated thing is that Morrissey likes this singer, number of disappointment,?????????

Look at me! I might not have a deal, and I'm less popular than tuberculosis, but here's a picture that shows I'm down with the kids, who all like Miley, right?
Dude just f***ing move on with your life. This is so sad. If you were this hung up over and ex you’d be done for stalking

I can't take Hannah Montana seriously, esp after all the songs she's ruined by covering them.

Imagine if they ever released a duet together, Skinny would self combust on the spot.

A lot of middle-aged people slagging off Miley Cyrus here but I don't think you are her target market.

Honestly, some "fans" here embarrass me... What kind of people... 🤮

This video shows the stairs to Watt's studio. I don't really know how to include a YouTube video but I'll give it a go!

This video shows the stairs to Watt's studio. I don't really know how to include a YouTube video but I'll give it a go!

See also:

FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom