Morrissey Announces Six Night London Residency!

Huhu maybe,
The Fri/Sat/Sunday ones - maybe the other three as well if i can get the time off work, will have to check that on Monday.

Chartres,I haven't looked into hotels/B&Bs yet but will let you know if i find anything reasonable. As JJ said, we have to be quick...

Hmmm... seems I have to go to the Friday gig as well then :D I actually have uni that week and an exam on the 28th, but I don't really have to study for it (English for Law... muahahaha). Please let me know about good hotel deals as well, per favore :)

I have found this place for €13.89 à night, that's an OK price for London right? I believe it's in the northern part, it's quite near Hendon Central. Am In in the right part of London then?

I have found this place for €13.89 à night, that's an OK price for London right? I believe it's in the northern part, it's quite near Hendon Central. Am In in the right part of London then?

13.89 euros..... that's about £7.50 - £8
I'd dread to see what sort of room you have........:eek:

Jukebox Jury

13.89 euros..... that's about £7.50 - £8
I'd dread to see what sort of room you have........:eek:

Jukebox Jury

with rats inside?
When we went to London in 2006 with school, a teacher of mine found out the were some rats around the hotel, they ate her sandwiches, which she wisely left the window sill.
To think we were at the 3rd or 4th floor!

does anybody know if tickets are generally in the same price range as in the US - 50-90 dollars or so? I have never been to a show in london.

Back
Top Bottom