Morrissey has split with artist management firm ie: music after just three months

I hope he's not in turmoil.

Merck seemed good for him. It's a shame they're not still together.

well i suppose after he showed his anger at the release of a live dvd and smiths cd which he won't get a penny! he now needs strong management and people to sort out his problems. I too hope he's ok.

Here we go again...

He's pretty much unmanageable, we know that by now surely....Merck he seemed to genuinely embrace and let in...as he did with his manager in the early 90's who passed away not long after, the name escapes me for the moment.

He's pretty much unmanageable, we know that by now surely....Merck he seemed to genuinely embrace and let in...as he did with his manager in the early 90's who passed away not long after, the name escapes me for the moment.

Nigel Thomas

Yes I would love to see Merck back at the helm. At least we would know whats going on

cossy

I wonder why? :confused:

He has such a horrible reputation at this point that I now doubt Morrissey is going to find anyone willing to work with him that has any clout at all. Ie has one of the best reps out there in the industry. I would be willing to lay money out that they sacked him, not the other way 'round.

Back
Top Bottom