Morrissey Shot

Sunbags

Sunbags
Heya, I really wanna buy this book, but there are loads of photos from the book online, so I was just wondering has the whole book has been posted on the internet (albeit in a very scattered fashion). What I'm asking is - is there much point in buying it? And is there any text in the book? Thank you.:)

There is not much text. A foreward that is a couple of pages long is really it and the captions for the photos.

It is worth buying though. The photos are more beauitful in the book and there are some probably not online. The book captures Morrissey during a wonderful stage (Kill Uncle tour) and is really worth it for fans to own. You can get it relatively cheap on amazon.com. I think I paid $8 for mine.

The only text in the book is an introduction by Michael Bracewell. I haven't looked at it for a while but I think that most of the pictures have found their way onto the internet. But still, it is still worth buying it if you can find it for a good price. :)

Yeah, the photos are stunning work by Linder, I say buy it, amazon has some halla cheap ones.

Not many of the photos have been scanned to the web. It's a great book. Buy it.

You gave me heart failure with the title of this thread though!!

Me too! Although I think something that grave would come with exclamation marks.

Back
Top Bottom