You are the quarry and Ring leader of the tormented

Furious Period (just 'cause of SISMS)

Years of refusal

Last edited:
Don't be daft, boys don't have periods

('82-'84) Early Smiths - The Smiths, Hatful Of Hollow = Frustrated Youth
('85-'86) Smiths Gold - Meat Is Murder, Queen Is Dead = Breaking Into The Light
('87-'88) The Dark Golden Years - Strangeways = Tragic Genius Downfall
('88) What Next? - Wolverhampton '88 = Where Do You Turn Now?
('88-'91) Early Moz - Viva Hate, Kill Uncle = Little Boy With a Big Voice
('92) England For The English - Your Arsenal = Brave Man With a Big Voice
('94) Home and Happy - Vauxhall and I = Mozzer Magic
('95-'96) He's a Hard Kid - Southpaw = Boxer Rebel
('97) What Just Happened? - Maladjusted = Hmm, Where Is This Going?
('98-'02) Who Turned The Lights Out - ??? = Anyone Seen Moz?
('04) Red Lights Displaying Your Name - Quarry = The Romantic Return
('06) Italian Touch - Ringleader = Il Mozalini
('07-08) Tour, Tour, Tour - Greatest Hits era? = Travelling Man
('09) Another Great Work - Refusal = Nearly 50, Still Going Strong

Love PTxx.

('82-'84) Early Smiths - The Smiths, Hatful Of Hollow = Frustrated Youth
('85-'86) Smiths Gold - Meat Is Murder, Queen Is Dead = Breaking Into The Light
('87-'88) The Dark Golden Years - Strangeways = Tragic Genius Downfall
('88) What Next? - Wolverhampton '88 = Where Do You Turn Now?
('88-'91) Early Moz - Viva Hate, Kill Uncle = Little Boy With a Big Voice
('92) England For The English - Your Arsenal = Brave Man With a Big Voice
('94) Home and Happy - Vauxhall and I = Mozzer Magic
('95-'96) He's a Hard Kid - Southpaw = Boxer Rebel
('97) What Just Happened? - Maladjusted = Hmm, Where Is This Going?
('98-'02) Who Turned The Lights Out - ??? = Anyone Seen Moz?
('04) Red Lights Displaying Your Name - Quarry = The Romantic Return
('06) Italian Touch - Ringleader = Il Mozalini
('07-08) Tour, Tour, Tour - Greatest Hits era? = Travelling Man
('09) Another Great Work - Refusal = Nearly 50, Still Going Strong

Love PTxx.

Very good!

Why 'What's Just happened' ?

Very good!

Why 'What's Just happened' ?

That's a good question. Coincidentally that's the year my teacher started getting physically rough and really laying on the emotional torture with me and I started to become seriously depressed wondering "Why am I always wrong? Why do I always fail at what I attempt with my teacher. I must be the worst person ever."

I like your breakdown of the years.

In the spirit of something Johnny Marr once said...

1 - CELIBATE CRIES
Just a country mile behind.

2 - EXPLOSIVE KEGS
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the sacred underpants.

A furious period? That sounds awful. I'd probably cancel shows too if I was having a furious period.

A furious period? That sounds awful. I'd probably cancel shows too if I was having a furious period.

Ezekiel 25:17

The cycle of the menstruating woman is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is she, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the squeamish through the valley of tampons, for she is truly her sister's keeper and the bleeder of uterine lining.

And I will drip down upon thee with great gore and furious splattering those who would attempt to poison and destroy my peace of mind during that time of the month. And you will know I am on the rag when I lay my nagging upon thee.

Last edited:

I wondered what you meant. I thought i'd changed that. I'm not happy with that one...dunno what period he's in at the mo. perhaps Fast, but then there's YOu were good in your time,

The cycle of the menstruating woman is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is she, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the squeamish through the valley of tampons, for she is truly her sister's keeper and the bleeder of uterine lining.

And I will drip down upon thee with great gore and furious splattering those who would attempt to poison and destroy my peace of mind during that time of the month. And you will know I am on the rag when I lay my nagging upon thee.

:lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

:lbf:

:laughing:

Worm, you never cease to amaze me

:rofl::rofl:

I'm having one RIGHT NOW, so f&*$ off. :lbf:

I LOVE Worm. If he lived closer and I wasn't already married, I'd marry him. But then that would ruin things, so we're better off as we are now: total strangers.

This is the best thread I've seen on here in so very long. There is only one thing missing.

Hey you gals are going to get me in trouble! I was umming and arring about whether to put this off topic or in the sty now i think i should have!!

Back
Top Bottom