Moz / Smiths Top 100

Jukebox Jury

Retired
I haven't read any of the threads on this topic on the main discussion forum, nothing personal, just haven't the time each day:cool:

But seeing as the thread is now up to 136 (out of 100:confused:) and I have just gone onto the forum and half the posts on page 1 are on this topic by the same person catching up on previous entries, is it not time to give this thread a section of it's own and remove the sticky from the main forum?

Jukebox Jury

I don't vote any of the polls because I'm unable to rate each song.

However, it's good to have the poll on general discussion in order to generate/renew interest of The Smiths and Morrissey's solo work. ;)

Do you think it's possible to just have a couple of them at a time? It seems like it's half of the front page now.

it's on-topic, and people tell some personal stories about Smiths and
Morrissey songs, for heavens sake's Phil, you of all people...

this poll will become legendary

I use my VETO if it ever comes to a discussion to remove it...it has to go on till the bitter end

EDIT;
after 40 songs I gave some critic in one of the songs if all the songs can be put together, but technicly it wasn't possible, cause in fact it are all 1 poll after another
Cause know you have to scroll a lot to come to post 2 ina thread, and it gets only
more, and I can understand the iritation about more songs [polls] on the main page,
but thats because the voting will/is still open for all songs till the end
Anyone who can solve this technical can raise its hand and speak...

Last edited:
it's on-topic, and people tell some personal stories about Smiths and
Morrissey songs, for heavens sake's Phil, you of all people...

Maybe I should take a look at what it is all about....:eek:
I posted as I was just a little frustrated that half of the threads were about this one topic. My almost empty bottle of wine encouraged me to post:D

Jukebox Jury

Do you think it's possible to just have a couple of them at a time? It seems like it's half of the front page now.

There is only the current song that is stuck it is changed as soon as the latest song is put up by houdini. If people comment on the earlier threads then yes they do come up the board.

Maybe I should take a look at what it is all about....:eek:
I posted as I was just a little frustrated that half of the threads were about this one topic. My almost empty bottle of wine encouraged me to post:D

Jukebox Jury

:D Only thing I will say is to remind people that they can go to page 2, 3 so on I have missed stuff on occasion and scrolled back and found a few good threads, I do enjoy the polls, oh thats two things. :p

I will miss the poll when it closes. It's exciting to come here every day and have a new song to rate and to talk about (especially when it's very good or awful)

It took me some time to understand the "Top 100" while there are 300 and more songs, but I'm pretty sure it means that in the end we'll make a list with the top 100 and not top 356.
cheers

Back
Top Bottom