My Embarassing Stalker Named Michelle.

You people? Meh, I don't bring personal matters onto a forum for everyone to see. I keep them personal.

He and I have been watching each other for YEARS, ok? BOTH OF US. Christ. He has 50 goddamned Facebook profiles for a reason.

You people? Meh, I don't bring personal matters onto a forum for everyone to see. I keep them personal. I don't understand why all this has been brought out on here, but surely you can both sort it out.

Oh, like I give a shit what some smug assholes on a forum think. He and I love this kind of shit. We THRIVE on it.

That's Entertainment

He's addressed me publicly here. Written letters to me, and stories about me. I was 'Mickey' once. He's posted photos of me. Apparently he even used a photo of me as his avatar once.

I don't think anyone pays attention to it though, if I'm honest.

I've freely admitted my part in all of this to my friends. And the nature of our relationship. I wish he would do the same, instead of merely slandering me here. We've known each other for over three years. We just can't seem to stay away from each other. It's a love/hate thing. He watches me on Facebook, and yeah, I come here. It's amusing to follow all the f***ery.

Capture.PNG

My apologies. I see the dysfunction here and assumed I'd fit right in. After a hazing by a few choice Solo fatties.

Two thoughts - are you a Morrissey fan? How did you know about this thread?

Secondly, pretty shitty thing to keep his full name on your post. If you had any decency you would remove that.

Two thoughts - are you a Morrissey fan? How did you know about this thread?

Secondly, pretty shitty thing to keep his full name on your post. If you had any decency you would remove that.

I don't really owe you an explanation. I assure you he has infiltrated my page and posted public attacks, and revealed very private information, so I really don't care if I'm 'shitty' or not.

I don't really owe you an explanation. I assure you he has infiltrated my page and posted public attacks, and revealed very private information, so I really don't care if I'm 'shitty' or not.

I don't think he ever gave your name did he?

What private information has he posted here about you?

Before you decided to pipe up, we didn't know who you were, only a pretty vague 'Michelle'. Now you've posted messages of several members of this board which as far as I can see, have nothing to do with your "love/hate" relationship while also giving his full name. If you didn't care how you appeared, remind us why you are here again? Or is it just to troll board members?

I think you need to remember to stop misusing 'you're' and 'your' in your other posts. I have every right to come here and defend myself. Bite me.

I suspect I would need my shots first.

Oh and grammar corrections are the last refuge of the witless.

Last edited:
He trolls me on my turf. Get off your high horse. I'm done anyway. He's a sociopath, he has everyone fooled into thinking he's a swell guy. But those of us who truly know him know better. Take care, Skylarker. Thanks for the memories.

Funny how you pop up when this thread is created. Complete utter fantasy. God knows what is real on this god forsaken forum! I'm going insane!

Michelle = VivaHate

Wouldn't surprise me. Some people love to put on a show for us all. Even it's not VivaHate, I doubt this person is real.

Yep..

Wouldn't surprise me. Some people love to put on a show for us all. Even it's not VivaHate, I doubt this person is real.

She was silly enough to put her facebook name and image on here although, that like many of her other posts was deleted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom