New Tracks/Album - Questions

I share this opinion.

What bothers me is when the vocals (of any artist, actually) are too low in the mix, especially at live shows.

Great discussion, guys! Who wudda thunk a bunch a questions from a guy outta da loop would be so thoughtful and wonderful?

I agree 100%, I started the post and have learned so much more then I was looking for. Usually you start a random post and you get a couple trolls on there basically just disagreeing with or slamming everything you have said. Very good thread here.

And what else was Moz going to do besides fire him? Kick his ass? Probably not a good idea unless it was a battle of wits, so firing him was good, even though he should have just laughed it of, isnt Moz known for scrawling little things here and there?
Except Morrissey didn't fire him for that. He did that in response to Morrissey firing him for his drink and drugs use.

Regardless of if they are facts or not, what the hell is it to you? Maybe if he said he'd be at your party and not show that's something, but if he bails on the Gallaghers ... so what?

"You see I'd love to love Morrissey's music, he has a great voice, great lyrics, but he didn't turn up at the Gallagher's place so .. y'know.."

Your skull is pretty thick isn't it? I never said I didn't like Morrissey's music...but Morrissey as a human being is not the saint most of you try to paint him out to be. Once again, try working on your reading and comprehension...it would save me from wasting my time replying to your ignorance.

With all due respect, I believe that Boz and Jesse are the only players in that song (at least credited). It, like the other b-sides on that single, were recorded with new drummer Matt Walker -- presumably before the start of the Ringleader tour.
I read where Alain said he played on "Ganglord"...perhaps he just meant the demo?

Your skull is pretty thick isn't it? I never said I didn't like Morrissey's music...but Morrissey as a human being is not the saint most of you try to paint him out to be. Once again, try working on your reading and comprehension...it would save me from wasting my time replying to your ignorance.

I thought not bitching about who Morrissey has wronged in the past would be saving your time.

Luckily I don't care what it seems like to you...

A better question is what are YOU doing here? Wouldn't simple folk like yourself get more joy from reading a cheap supermarket romance novel with Fabio on the cover?

Wow. It's like you know me. Too bad you require luck to determine the effect my words have on your existence. Hope you're feeling lucky tomorrow, I've just about wrapped up my super market mass market bodice ripping tome. Asswipe.

Wow. It's like you know me. Too bad you require luck to determine the effect my words have on your existence. Hope you're feeling lucky tomorrow, I've just about wrapped up my super market mass market bodice ripping tome. Asswipe.

Oooh, I've been tongue lashed by mildly autistic trailer trash...I think I'll cry now. :rolleyes:

It's a mobile home.

My memo here says that the preferred term these days is "manufactured home."

I don't think there are political correctness rules when it comes to architecture. If so, the building across the street from the Cat & Fiddle is definitely loud and proud.

Nonsense?

What I mean is, when Morrissey plays on TV or festivals, on his music videos (which the band regularly appears in), it makes him look more relevant and fresh to have a young band around him, rather than making him look like an aging act.

Nothing nonsensical about it.

This doesn't make sense to me. For one, you yourself admit your theory can't explain why he keeps Boz around.

I thought by comparison, Moz would look older, more like yer dad (especially with that brown cardigan he used to wear in 2002) surrounded by all those fresh-faced youngsters. Have you noticed that Moz did not appear shirtless for long when Solomon is shirtless?

When Moz is stood next to Boz, Moz appears very svelte and youthful in comparison.

Alain has been looking good (when I last saw him in June 2007), and I'd say Gaz has aged the best out of the original '91 line-up of th'Lads (also saw him last in September 2007).

new album tracks?

I have been away for some time...dose anybody knows if there is a tracking list for his new album?

I don't think it's unusual for Morrissey to have a separate writing and touring team. It happened around the Kill Uncle period. With the exception of Boz who is still touring with Moz, the others have other commitments now (whatever they may be), and a Morrissey tour, I imagine, must be very exhausting and a massive commitment. Plus, it seems Moz has grow attached to his new touring band members, and feels they offer a more vibrant element to the live shows.

I don't think Morrissey as a saint, but I don't think he's despicable either. I'm not convinced by the die wanker thing and that he only hired him to fire him. It's been a long time since Gary Day was re-hired and then left the tour, over seven year at least. If that was the reason, surely Mike Joyce will be joining the tour soon, only to be fired seven years down the road?

I also think Paris, Skull sound so much better than AYNIM

Back
Top Bottom