New update on TTY!!!!!!!

Yeah I've been saying the same thing. I'd find exactly where, but I am not that anal, and my name's not Kewpie. :D:pbesides, Kuiper really said it first I was just agreeing LOL

:eek:

Mind your own language, bogroll woman. :rolleyes:

Chill out guys one and all..."foreseeable future "means just that.It doesn`t mean never. look at the wilderness years without a label.We thought that was it. He`ll be knackered after the tour. He Will record some new stuff some of which w`eve heard already.There will be UK interviews etc to promote the new stuff etc etc.Even if he does down size his tours then good for him.He`s only human after all.Whatever HE wants ,not me or you, is what I am happy with.I`ve had my moneys worth the last 27 years.:D

oh lord please someone get poor Kewps an english slang thesaurus. if they exist. the misunderstandings are too close, too often!

Ok... today it¿s another day... I'm calmer and all, trying to be optimistic about the future... But I just thought on the bus half an hour ago that the guys at NME specially the one who signed up here and opened a thread to write the "Is Morrissey Retiring?" stupid article... are rubbing their hands together and laughing at us... "I told you... I told you mwahahaha"...

Today I woke up a bit more optimistic, but my stomach is tight...

Last edited:
yeah they call it bog, big deal, "after" in german means anus. IRONICALLY.

Bogdana means 'god's gift' in ukrainian, but that's not why i picked it, i'm not full of myself.

yeah they call it bog, big deal, "after" in german means anus. IRONICALLY.

Bogdana means 'god's gift' in ukrainian, but that's not why i picked it, i'm not full of myself.

HAHAHA!!!! You crack me up!!!

Also I just dropped both my kids off at school for the first time. My baby is a first grader. My tiny preemie is in half day Pre-K. Ok, now I really want to puke. Somebody hold me... LOL!

Surely this is more important than posting about Moz tickets, right?

Okay, maybe not. But next week, my eldest starts kindergarten and my twins go off to preschool for the first time, and the wife & I are sure to be emotional wrecks.

Ok... today it¿s another day... I'm calmer and all, trying to be optimistic about the future... But I just thought on the bus half an hour ago that the guys at NME specially the one who signed up here and opened a thread to write the "Is Morrissey Retiring?" stupid article... are rubbing their hands together and laughing at us... "I told you... I told you mwahahaha"...

Today I woke up a bit more optimistic, but my stomach is tight...

Ceci, I really do know how you feel.Fans invest an awful lot of emotions in him.But we will always have the music,the videos.Really that is all we can EVER have. Last time I saw him the end of the show was a massive anti-climax-it always is.He`s off and out of the venue like lightening.He doesn`t stop to sign,doesn`t offer meet and greets etc.Its a very transient thing.I feel the same at 37 as I did at 14.I should know better now.

I don`t believe he will never tour again. But if its true then he has his reasons and that is good enough.

Take care

Hellie x

Just realised that poor Julia willl have to retire.OMFG:eek:

Okay, maybe not. But next week, my eldest starts kindergarten and my twins go off to preschool for the first time, and the wife & I are sure to be emotional wrecks.

Awww. Are you going to take lots of "first day of school" pictures? :)

I'm bogarting the thread. I bet people think that bites. BUt it's all good, cuz i'm finer than frog hair.

Emotional wrecks, or jumping for joy! Depends on whether your kids are like my older one or my younger one. I totally lost it at my older one's preschool graduation. But first day of school fills me with pride... they marched off holding hands.

OK... back to Moz. Uh... you know, one perspective he rarely offers is that of a parent... I miss that. I wish he had more to say, I could use that kind of counsel. But, not being a dad... I can't help but think he will regret that eventually, if he doesn't already. While on bad days I envy the childless...

I just want to grip a sec here and tell Kewp I think she's phat and cherry so no need to bug out about shizz.

oh and i will say you dont have to apologize since you probs wont anyway. that is the track record!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom