Message from Morrissey on TTY

i'm not angry.

store credit exists because it helps the business make money. if a person gets store credit they are forced to come back and shop at that store (as opposed to going somewhere else with that money)...also, a lot of people with credit end up never using that money (or all of it). that's free money for the business. store credit was created for and is still used to benefit the business, not the consumer.

there's your short lesson on store credits. now do you see how ridiculous it is for a customer to actually want store credit. there is nothing beneficial about it. If i had my own business, i would want to have a "Store Credit Only" Policy as long as it doesn't keep customers away. but as a consumer, no thank you.

you should also say "no thank you" because there is absolutely nothing to benefit from it. Unless you are one of those people who don't understand personal finance and will be in debt forever.

you should thank me for this lesson in life.

Should I? Should I REALLY? :rolleyes: Well you certainly sounded "angry" with your "I don't get you", etc. Again your understanding isn't required. I'll live my life my way, you live your life yours. I'll be 30 in December, I've gotten this far so I guess I'm doing ok and NO I'm not in debt and I am well aware of personal finance, thanks.:D

It's not worth anyone getting angry over, or giving anyone else a hard time. While some venues are owned by larger companies, not all share ownership. Ticketmaster is an independent company that's contracted to handle ticket sales, and in return they get to collect a fee. Every aspect of these shows is subject to contracts between the artist and the promoter and the venue and the ticket agency and a dozen other small companies. While many companies (like retailers) like to give store credit because it ensures you will still buy something at their store, ensuring profit for them, other types of companies may not want to complicate their accounting by holding credits.

It's just very complex, and, most importantly, out of our control. I agree that some of the cancellations were not handled well, but we aren't privy to all the facts- there is evidence that Moz' team did try to reschedule some of the events during the last leg.

It's not worth anyone getting angry over, or giving anyone else a hard time. While some venues are owned by larger companies, not all share ownership. Ticketmaster is an independent company that's contracted to handle ticket sales, and in return they get to collect a fee. Every aspect of these shows is subject to contracts between the artist and the promoter and the venue and the ticket agency and a dozen other small companies. While many companies (like retailers) like to give store credit because it ensures you will still buy something at their store, ensuring profit for them, other types of companies may not want to complicate their accounting by holding credits.

It's just very complex, and, most importantly, out of our control. I agree that some of the cancellations were not handled well, but we aren't privy to all the facts- there is evidence that Moz' team did try to reschedule some of the events during the last leg.

Thank you for responding with a civil, sensible comment! I didn't give anyone a hard time here I don't know why I'm getting it shot at me. I voiced an opinion, so sue me.

aww, well that was nice of him. :)

thank you Morrissey, you are the best! love ya sweetie, can't wait to see you. muah! ;)

thank god he released that statement. And thank god you is still around Nugz, me thought you were gone! *gulp* :eek:

rottcopy.jpg

Get it? I don't mind. I find him to be worth it. This is at least as good as a bad relationship that's fun despite the badness. At least I'm having fun getting manipulated... I'll be at more than a few of these shows, because I can, because I want to.

I just wanted to say how funny and clever your piccy is!

Back
Top Bottom