Question to all the humans out there

Do you try to be nice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mclenarr

Do you actually try to be nice or do you just do whatever the hell you like so long as you feel sufficiently confident you can push on through any flack you get?

Last edited:
I never try to be nice it should come naturally or not, I don't give a shit.

What? Give a shit or try to be nice...No to both.

Well somewhere along the line someway, somehow someone's gonna make you. Won't you feel humilated then that you've had to climb down from making a point of not being a more constructive member of society etc?

I love to be nice. I was described by some older work colleagues last year as a "polite and well raised young man".

Well somewhere along the line someway, somehow someone's gonna make you. Won't you feel humilated then that you've had to climb down from making a point of not being a more constructive member of society etc?

I am not making any point.. I am naturally a nice person I don't have to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I try to be nice?

Well I guess it depends on the person, I'm always nice to people I like (unless they piss me off) but I don't make an effort to be nice to people I don't like...even when I'm at work, I just ignore them.

I was under the impression that only humans used this forum. I guess you learn something new everyday.

Clearly, aliens or some form of artificial life may be inhabiting this forum, possibly to take it over.I for one, would like to welcome my new overlords, and make their transition as easy as possible.

Clearly, aliens or some form of artificial life may be inhabiting this forum, possibly to take it over.I for one, would like to welcome my new overlords, and make their transition as easy as possible.

You and your aliens. :rolleyes:

Do I try to be nice?

Well I guess it depends on the person, I'm always nice to people I like (unless they piss me off) but I don't make an effort to be nice to people I don't like...even when I'm at work, I just ignore them.

Why not try and like them?

Back
Top Bottom