Question to all the humans out there

Do you try to be nice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yes, my failed attempt at thread satire.T'was so long ago, I was young and needed the attention.

I hope they do not see that thread, it could cause me some trouble.

It's too late, my friend. They see all.

Clearly, aliens or some form of artificial life may be inhabiting this forum, possibly to take it over.I for one, would like to welcome my new overlords, and make their transition as easy as possible.

ToServeMan3.jpg

I have spent my whole life in ruins because of people who are nice.

Wow. :tears:

This is why you should try to be nice to people, or at least not be a "loudmouth"

fast forward to 3:39 and watch to 5:15: more if you want after that.

and here fast forward to 6:00 and watch to 9:00

Last edited by a moderator:
I am too nice sometimes... people almost never appreciate it,
and many times confuse it with stupidity..
but I'm not going to become a piece of shit like them just because of that.... it's their loss :cool:

I'm naturally a nice kind person. I inherited that trait from my moma. She is the sweetest person I will ever know. However, I have found that nice translates to sucker to most people. I have just about lost faith in human decency. Most would rather kick you in the teeth while you are down.

I'm naturally a nice kind person. I inherited that trait from my moma. She is the sweetest person I will ever know. However, I have found that nice translates to sucker to most people. I have just about lost faith in human decency. Most would rather kick you in the teeth while you are down.

I don't agree with you Seasick. You're going through a lot of crap right now.

OMG! Don't say that. There are good people in the world.

Can totally relate to this, specially the mom part =) ....
my dad is a nice guy too, very nice and proper gentleman <3

But yeah, people these days mistake nice and kindness for lack of intelligence or character sometimes... it's sad, but like I say, it's their loss in the end. Luckily not everyone is like this, there are good people out there who do appreciate other people's good behavior & intentions...

Back
Top Bottom