Recommend something, anything

Re: Recommend something, anything!

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm giving everyone on my list one of these for Christmas as their package topper, it really is an awesome sponge.

scrubdaddy.jpg

6ozTube_CremedeCorpsSoyMilkHoneyBodyPolish_lg.jpg

My body is softer than a baby's tushy. And it smells good too.

(My last two recommendations seem to have a theme. :squiffy:)

Uncomfortable Plot Summaries

Examples:

SE7EN: Homicide detectives unable to prevent even a single murder by admitted serial killer, killer gives cop head.

THE CRYING GAME: Hairdresser bonds with client.

LOVE ACTUALLY: Prime Minister risks war with United States over a sexy secretary.

GOOD WILL HUNTING: Underemployed genius squanders prestigious job opportunity to chase trim.

CHRISTMAS VACATION: Incestuous relatives teach family the meaning of Christmas.

Last edited:

Uncomfortable Plot Summaries

Examples:

SE7EN: Homicide detectives unable to prevent even a single murder by admitted serial killer, killer gives cop head.

THE CRYING GAME: Hairdresser bonds with client.

LOVE ACTUALLY: Prime Minister risks war with United States over a sexy secretary.

GOOD WILL HUNTING: Underemployed genius squanders prestigious job opportunity to chase trim.

CHRISTMAS VACATION: Incestuous relatives teach family the meaning of Christmas.
:lbf: they are surprisingly accurate though :p
oh shoot, I have nothing to contribute to this thread :confused:
let me see, well, there is something I learned today, actually from something I read on this site :rolleyes:
and that is to remember that just because someone is mentally disturbed it does not mean they are not capable of guile or trickery :eek:
so yeah, I guess I recommend that just because one might have sympathy for the mentally deranged :straightface: it is best to avoid interacting with them if at all possible :cool:
how's that ReBi, does it count? :)

:lbf: they are surprisingly accurate though :p
oh shoot, I have nothing to contribute to this thread :confused:
let me see, well, there is something I learned today, actually from something I read on this site :rolleyes:
and that is to remember that just because someone is mentally disturbed it does not mean they are not capable of guile or trickery :eek:
so yeah, I guess I recommend that just because one might have sympathy for the mentally deranged :straightface: it is best to avoid interacting with them if at all possible :cool:
how's that ReBi, does it count? :)

Yes. I think you are recommending that we steer clear of the psychopath on this forum. She is dangerous. Best to not engage her or interact with her at all. It will never end well. :thumb:

well, without naming names ;) I see you got my point, good :)

Oh can it, Robby. Maybe you should check yourself into a PTSD clinic BEFORE you travel the world banging submissive Asian tail to fill the void.

M7vtHgZ.jpg

The Tatonka barrel bag. It comes in loads of colours and sizes, and is as tough as old boots. I got the yellow one to find it easily on the baggage carousel. It's amazing. Highly recommended.

This was the very first Werner Herzog film I saw. It is a short documentary about the Olympic ski Jumper, Walter Steiner, titled, The Great Ecstasy of the Woodcarver Steiner.

It is like nothing else you have seen before. If you don't want to immediately watch another Herzog film after seeing this, then you probably will never be a fan of his work. If you do, watch Grizzly Man.

Last edited by a moderator:

I realize there is always a link to cruelty when it comes to ingesting mass produced animal protein, but in an effort to raise the minimum wage for laying hens, I recommend The Happy Egg Company. While the hens are in the service of laying, they are given comfortable accommodations. I don't like to think where they go when their service is up, but if you haven't transitioned to vegan yet it's worth spending $5.00 a dozen versus $2.00 a dozen to know the hens laying the eggs were in a natural environment. It is my hope to have these conditions be required for all laying hens. They sell these at Albertsons in California.

12238425663_723b94e54b_z.jpg

I've been meaning to mention this for a couple of weeks.

Box is offering 50GB of cloud storage for free, for life if you download their IOS app. A similar offer is expected when they revamp their android app soon.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/box-for-iphone-and-ipad/id290853822?mt=8

If you're interested get over to the iTunes store asap. I don't know when the offer ends, but I think it might be next week.

I've been uploading my audiobooks and BBC drama and comedy to free up space on my phone and iPad.

I've been meaning to mention this for a couple of weeks.

Box is offering 50GB of cloud storage for free, for life if you download their IOS app. A similar offer is expected when they revamp their android app soon.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/box-for-iphone-and-ipad/id290853822?mt=8

If you're interested get over to the iTunes store asap. I don't know when the offer ends, but I think it might be next week.

I've been uploading my audiobooks and BBC drama and comedy to free up space on my phone and iPad.

I use Android and have had Box for a while. Could not find that current 50GB promotion at the site or in the news. Last 50GB promotion was last year. Just uninstalled my Android Box App on my tablet then went to reinstall it and it said I only get 10GB free. That is what I currently have been working with. Oh well. I hope the IOS users are able to take advantage of this offer. Great deal. And I too love Box. Thanks for the info Johnny.

Back
Top Bottom