Save a plant...kill a vegetarian!!

C

Carnivore

PEETA (People Ethically Eating Tasty Animals)

If God Didn't Want Us To Eat Animals, He
Wouldn't Of Made 'em Out of Meat!

"Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat?  They answered Him, No.  And He said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find.  They cast therefore and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.  John 21:5-6

I believe in ethically (conforming to right standards of conduct) eating tasty animals.  Let's just have some fun and sound off about what we know is a God-given right-- eating meat...

Re: Save a plant...EAT a vegetarian!!

I love vegetarian food, but every place I go, I have lots of friends who eat meat, and everywhere i go they eat meat, sometimes I EAT MEAT. I know lots of lovely human beings who eat meat. I don't want to offend vegetarians, since I really respect their cause, but comparing meat eaters to killers is ridiculous. I'm not able to hurt a flower, gimme a break.

> PEETA (People Ethically Eating Tasty Animals)

> If God Didn't Want Us To Eat Animals, He
> Wouldn't Of Made 'em Out of Meat!

> "Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? 
> They answered Him, No.  And He said unto them, Cast the net on
> the right side of the ship, and ye shall find.  They cast
> therefore and now they were not able to draw it for the
> multitude of fishes.  John 21:5-6
>  
> I believe in ethically (conforming to right standards of
> conduct) eating tasty animals.  Let's just have some fun and
> sound off about what we know is a God-given right-- eating
> meat...

"but comparing meat eaters to killers is ridiculous".

Eh? But that's what meat-eaters ARE, effectively. You're a strange one if you try to assuage your conscience by telling yourself lies. Why not just take a leaf out of Carnivore's book and just celebrate the fact that YOU DON'T CARE! It's much healthier, and funnier.

Vegetarians are killers too

Obviously meat gives you a sense of humor, because I've yet to run into a vegetarian who had one!

And don't kid YOURself either. Vegetarians are killers too! If I'm not mistaken, plants are living organisms, and bringing an end to a living organism, no matter what it's form, is taking its life, therefore KILLING it!! Remember that next time you munch into your brocolli...if you listen closely, you can hear them scream!

> "but comparing meat eaters to killers is ridiculous".

> Eh? But that's what meat-eaters ARE, effectively. You're a
> strange one if you try to assuage your conscience by telling
> yourself lies. Why not just take a leaf out of Carnivore's book
> and just celebrate the fact that YOU DON'T CARE! It's much
> healthier, and funnier.

Re: Vegetarians are killers too

>>Remember that next time you munch into your brocolli...if you listen closely, you can hear them scream!

Re: you have to kill 'em to eat 'em, don't you?

hey s.hitstain,if you were stranded on an island,oh lets say after a plane crash,and you and another survivor were left,what would you do to survive?? if you say eat plants and hunt for plants your a damn liar. Id kill them and eat them. therefor,youd be a killer too right?? kill and live or dont and die,your choice. Waht are you going to do???

Agreed.their just like those d.ickheads at parties who say'you don't know what your missing' when someone says that they don't drink. Wrong nignog,I know plenty. getting sauced so that you can look like a fool,go out,drive your car into a telephone pole,kill twelve people and you spend the rest of your life in jail? I don't know what I'm missing?? hey s.hitstaonz of the world who try to run my life or anyone else'z for that matter: when you start paying my billz for me or just blow me really well,then youy can tell me what to do. Til then,shut your stinking pie hole. Same goez for chain smokers, telemarketers, and just people who say"you don't know what your missing". I know what your missing jackalopes, a nice beating.

>I guess then you'd have to call a avegetarian a killer too then huh? how so you say? well they kill perfectly useful plants and vegetables dont they?? why not let these poor defenseless creatures live out their lives? no,you have some jackmutt trying to cook,sautee,and cut you up all the time. Your assez stink from all the schit your putting down your gullets(which means that its just that, schit). Have you ever smelleed a vegetarian?? their breathe smells like seaweed,their assez smell like something vulgar and repulsive,their hair smells like chemicals. I just dont get it. You'll die whether your healthy as an ox,or fatter than yoko zuna. Thats the truth. So stop with your incessant ways and constant nit picking about what I or anyone else should and should not eat, Or else!! are we clear??

> Agreed.their just like those d.ickheads at parties who say'you
> don't know what your missing' when someone says that they don't
> drink. Wrong nignog,I know plenty. getting sauced so that you
> can look like a fool,go out,drive your car into a telephone
> pole,kill twelve people and you spend the rest of your life in
> jail? I don't know what I'm missing?? hey s.hitstaonz of the
> world who try to run my life or anyone else'z for that matter:
> when you start paying my billz for me or just blow me really
> well,then youy can tell me what to do. Til then,shut your
> stinking pie hole. Same goez for chain smokers, telemarketers,
> and just people who say"you don't know what your
> missing". I know what your missing jackalopes, a nice
> beating.

So poor Pooper, afraid of telephone poles, can't take a drink, eh? Interesting...

Re: I'd eat my friend and garnish him with some tasty tropical plants! Yum!!

Re: Ereth

Terrorist? I'll show you terror...I've got the oven set at 400 degrees and it's ready for your boney little veggie body. Mmm, Ereth with stuffing and gravy, cranberries and cornbread. Mmm!

Happy Thanksgiving!

One word responses? You're straining your braincells! You need some steak!!

Re: Vegetarians are killers too

> Obviously meat gives you a sense of humor, because I've yet to
> run into a vegetarian who had one!

> And don't kid YOURself either. Vegetarians are killers too! If
> I'm not mistaken, plants are living organisms, and bringing an
> end to a living organism, no matter what it's form, is taking
> its life, therefore KILLING it!! Remember that next time you
> munch into your brocolli...if you listen closely, you can hear
> them scream!

Vegetarians might be killers in as far as eating vegetables. But that's even more true for meat eaters then - what do you think cows eat? Indirectly, you've got quite a lot of vegetable juice on your hands, since it is needed ten kilos of vegetables/grain/etc to get one kilo of cow's meat. Quite a waste of resurces, isn't it? Therefore, in order to keep the awful and unethical killing of innocent plants to a minimum, being a vegetarian is still the best option. Apart from anorexia, that is.

When it comes to the supposed lack of humour among vegetarians... I won't even adress that matter since humour is something rather subjective.

Back
Top Bottom