SER YT: Half A Person - crowd singing @ Dublin (July 15, 2023)

Crowd singing is the WORST part of seeing Morrissey live. Always a drunk one right in front of me 😟

However Mozzy seems genuinely moved. And that's pretty cool!

Crowd singing is the WORST part of seeing Morrissey live. Always a drunk one right in front of me 😟

However Mozzy seems genuinely moved. And that's pretty cool!
Couldn’t agree more. and the Moz adlibs were cringey.
(Truth hurts apparently)

Last edited:
Two outstanding nights in Dublin and this was the highlight followed closely by being treated to Speedway the next night. I personally thought the band were very good and Brendan is a top drummer and seems like a great guy. I like Carmen and she seems to have a lovely personality that adds a new dimension to the band. Can't afford a trip to the States this year so hopefully Morrissey is back in Europe soon. 🙏 maybe releasing one or both of the new albums is too much to ask though 🤷

This video is absolutely dreadful: the editing, the grading. He has had every opportunity to learn his craft and he is not good.

worst thing for me is when a singer holds the microphone out to the crowd,i thought people paid to hear the singer sing,robbie williams is famous for that.

This video is absolutely dreadful: the editing, the grading. He has had every opportunity to learn his craft and he is not good.
Skillshare is expensive, give him a break

Uncle is a below minimum wage employer and Sam is paid in dog biscuits

Last edited:
It's great to see Moz's sense of humour on full display. He's like the teacher you dream of having.

It takes a real ill will to comment in any negative way this fantastic interaction between Morrissey and the Dublin crowd.. Without a doubt one of the most memorable moments of this tour .

worst thing for me is when a singer holds the microphone out to the crowd,i thought people paid to hear the singer sing,robbie williams is famous for that.
It can be forced and contrived, of course, Gordy - but for me the best thing about a live show is the interaction between the singer and the audience. When it really works there is a magic that takes places - and no camera or recording device ever quite captures that alchemy.

It takes a real ill will to comment in any negative way this fantastic interaction between Morrissey and the Dublin crowd.. Without a doubt one of the most memorable moments of this tour .
I think you misunderstand me criticising the video in my comment above. The moment was incredible, touching, heartfelt and it stirred up emotions in me to hear the crowd singing so passionately and also Moz's reaction. It's the video I find weird: why not just show the whole song, instead of the badly edited montage of moments.

I think you misunderstand me criticising the video in my comment above. The moment was incredible, touching, heartfelt and it stirred up emotions in me to hear the crowd singing so passionately and also Moz's reaction. It's the video I find weird: why not just show the whole song, instead of the badly edited montage of moments.
Don't get me wrong, it was just a general remark. Your post has nothing to do with it. Moreover, I might even agree with it . In fact, we can find better videos made by Sam .

Where’s the video of people singing along to Without Music The World Dies?

“You don’t need to respect your government,
They can’t even govern themselves,
Ah, but without music the world dies,
Without music the world dies.”

Worst lyrics ever. What a waste of his talent.

Back
Top Bottom