Morrissey Central "SHOW, CONCERT, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE" - new tour dates (August 5, 2023)

SHOW, CONCERT, PUBLIC PERFORMANCE

undefined.png

Thursday, 9 November
SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE / Star Theater pre-sale 15 August

Thursday 16 November
CHEK LAP KOK, New Territories / Asia World Expo pre-sale 16 August

Saturday 18 November
BANGKOK, THAILAND / Samyan Hall pre-sale 24 August

Wednesday 22 November
JAKARTA, INDONESIA / Istora Senayan Jakarta pre-sale 28 August

Tuesday 28 November
TOKYO, JAPAN / Toyosu Pit pre-sale 9 August

Friday 1 December
PERTH, AUSTRALIA / Perth Concert Hall pre-sale 9 August

Monday 4 December and Tuesday 5 December
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA / Palais Theater pre-sale 9 August

Friday 8 December
FORTITUDE VALLEY, AUSTRALIA / Fortitude Music Hall pre-sale 9 August

Sunday 10 December and Monday 11 December
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA / State Theater pre-sale 9 August

Thursday 14 December
AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND / The Civic pre-sale 9 August

undefined.jpg

The musicians for the above concerts are

Jesse Tobias (guitars)
Juan Galeano (bass guitar)
Carmen Vandenberg (guitar)
Camila Grey (keyboards)
Brendan Buckley (drums)

First image - George Segal in Ship Of Fools (1965).
FWD.

I cannot believe Moz would go to a country next where school children hunt cats for sport. He obviously has no morals. Unfortunately NZ is notorious for treating animals and children appallingly.

Well done mate - it looks as though Morrissey spotted your post and cancelled the show - you must be chuffed!
360_F_59975422_suQZNNLgyggcqqkIfItQxbIMlDN39xyr.jpg

I cannot believe Moz would go to a country next where school children hunt cats for sport. He obviously has no morals. Unfortunately NZ is notorious for treating animals and children appallingly.

I would like to point out that this issue was dealt with by our government at the highest level and it is not a regular passtime of Kiwi children.
He tours in countries where they eat cats and dogs for goodness sake!
I am personally opposed to shooting cats in any situation, Ever, but cannot speak for farmers in rural areas where the feral cat population is out of control.
However, we have better ways to handle this issue than kids shooting cats; it's abhorrent to me.
I am extremely disappointed that Morrissey is not playing here this week and now even more horrified to read your comment :(

I would like to point out that this issue was dealt with by our government at the highest level and it is not a regular passtime of Kiwi children...
:(
Saddened to hear about this report but I can't believe it to be the sole cause for the Auckland cancellation, I wouldn't sweat it.

I've been so focused on the wrong things in life that I only became a "fan" last month, too late for the UK shows. Even though I was a young adult when the Smiths were about. Seems that music ended for me at graduation in 1983 when I had to be an adult and get a job! I'm catching up though, have read the autobiography. Really kicking myself, I wish I could turn back the clock!
I was a Smiths fan but lived in the sticks then when I went to college and started being bands, they split up. I didn’t see him until this year and managed two UK dates. Feeling slightly ‘lucky’ now but I do hope he schedules some UK dates next year?

Back
Top Bottom