Polydactyl Palare

A Hiss And A Swat And The Land Is Ours

The Never-Scratched Settes

Bengal In Platforms

I'm The End Of The Family Line

Polydactyl Palare

Bengal In Platforms

I'm The End Of The Family Line

The first one's brilliant - and if, with the inclusion of the Bengal, we're moving slightly away from cattus domesticus, might I tweak your final suggestion into 'I'm the End of the Family Lion'?:)

The Last of The Feline International Playboys
Siam Mums
Purrsholme Ruffians
Purrism Begins At Home
Snuggle In A Tutu

Stop me if i've clawed you before.

Heavens knows ive got a ball of wool now!

Meowing lie.

Dear god please feed me? - that's all my cazts are interested in! Perhaps followed by Now my Tummy is full?

Jack the Katnipper
In the Feline when all's smell
We'll let you meow
The lazy sun bathers - doesn't need changing!
All the lazy CATS!!!
The boy with a thorn in his paw
The Feline ritual.

The first one's brilliant - and if, with the inclusion of the Bengal, we're moving slightly away from cattus domesticus, might I tweak your final suggestion into 'I'm the End of the Family Lion'?:)

Although I'm no fan of those fancy breeds that quickly become genetic dead-ends, I have to say that the Bengal kitty is one of the most intoxicating creatures that I have ever laid eyes on. Wild/domestic hybrids usually give me a melancholy feeling but, if I ever found myself with too much cash, I think I'd have a Bengal or two lurking about.

By the way, although I don't post in the Forums much, I do like to loiter here on occasion. Your posts are always delightful.

:)

Although I'm no fan of those fancy breeds that quickly become genetic dead-ends, I have to say that the Bengal kitty is one of the most intoxicating creatures that I have ever laid eyes on. Wild/domestic hybrids usually give me a melancholy feeling but, if I ever found myself with too much cash, I think I'd have a Bengal or two lurking about.

By the way, although I don't post in the Forums much, I do like to loiter here on occasion. Your posts are always delightful.

:)

I was actually offered a pair of homeless Bengals a few weeks ago, but turned them down for the sake of my existing cat, as these two were known to be aggressive towards other felines. Lovely things, but I was in the cat Fancy for some ten years - only lost my last, ancient Persian last year - and I think that along the way, I'd lost my appreciation for the lovely 'moggy' in all its variety. I have that love back now - I'm just off to collect my new, ratty little stick of a rescued tortie from the CPL and hopefully watch her blossom into glory.

Oh, and you're very kind. *blush*

Feeder Meet Crawler
I Will See You Fur-Off Places
I'll Never Be Anybody's Prowler Now

This thread is genius, that's what is. GENIUS!!:)
I'm laughing so hard, that my the side of my stomach hurts. I love cats, i have 2 persians and a siamese.

A Hiss And A Swat And The Land Is Ours

:D I snorted iced tea up my nose at this one! Here's one I thought of at work today:

Let Me Lick You

I know, it's lame. Everybody else's are way better. And Zenith, I tried really hard to work Knead into one and I couldn't think of any! *slaps head* Bravo to you!

If You Don't Like Meow, Don't Look at Meow.
Cat's Entertainment.
Good Looking Manx About Town
Don't Make Fun of Tabby's Voice
Hairball Apparent
No-one Can Hold a Kindle to You
Rex-ico

*sound of barrel being scraped*

Back
Top Bottom