Morrissey Central "SONGS ON SUNDAY" (June 10, 2023)

I've watched this guy's reaction videos for over a year. He has been "reacting" to Morrissey songs for damn...maybe 3 years or so. He is a novice music fan who seems to really love Morrissey. Hardly newsworthy but ok.

I've watched this guy's reaction videos for over a year. He has been "reacting" to Morrissey songs for damn...maybe 3 years or so. He is a novice music fan who seems to really love Morrissey. Hardly newsworthy but ok.
Since when was Morrissey Central a news site? It's a nice little reaction to a Morrissey song, it's not that deep.

Personally I think 'Morrissey Friday's' are f***ing ace. Keep it up Nick, not all M fans are as up their own arses as they are on here.

No me neither, its very narcissistic, but then, everything is now.
Watching someone looking at something just about sums up where we all are in the world right now.
Who sits down to watch or listen to something and then thinks, oh i know, ill record myself?
Odd.
It’s always interesting to hear other people’s interpretations of music. Especially if it’s good music that they’re interested in and sharing that passion with others.

so have i johnnie,its harmless fun,amazed at people on heres reactions to absolutely nothing,as i say if you dont like it dont watch it.

I have never understood this idea of watching others people reactions to listening to a piece of music.
It's like watching a train wreck...So my theory is that people want their ego stroked by suggesting one of their favorite songs by their favorite group or singer to be "reacted" to by someone who does not ordinarily listen to that type of music, i.e. a classic rock song reaction by typically a young black person. It is almost like a religious person trying to convert someone to their religion. If you notice, there is never a negative reaction but the comments by the reviewer are so cringeworthy. I watch the Rolling Stones stuff and it will be a song that just about everyone on the planet has heard like "Satisfaction" and they'll say stuff like, "the lead singer...what's his name? Mick? if you know the singer's name please comment below! Anyway he has a lot of energy!" Of course the Reaction vids are just looking for views and likes, which apparently translates to dollars and that is the whole purpose of their existence.

No me neither, its very narcissistic, but then, everything is now.
Watching someone looking at something just about sums up where we all are in the world right now.
Who sits down to watch or listen to something and then thinks, oh i know, ill record myself?
Odd.
Are you familiar with youtube? It's right there in the name YOU. TUBE. You post what you're interested in and some other people find that interesting. You clearly do not. You probably find old photo albums narcissistic.

Are you familiar with youtube? It's right there in the name YOU. TUBE. You post what you're interested in and some other people find that interesting. You clearly do not. You probably find old photo albums narcissistic.
Chill ffs, im not wishing death on anyone, its just not my thing, thats my opinion

Well you said more than just saying it's not your thing.
I love you tube, theres loads of great review stuff on there, Word in your Attic, Stripey Rambles, Classic album review etc.
I just dont get reaction videos, its the whole gogglebox thing, i dont get it, i just dont want to watch someone watching or listening to something, thats all.

it's better than those asian videos of a person eating a meal. i assume anyway. i didnt watch it.

I love you tube, theres loads of great review stuff on there, Word in your Attic, Stripey Rambles, Classic album review etc.
I just dont get reaction videos, its the whole gogglebox thing, i dont get it, i just dont want to watch someone watching or listening to something, thats all.
Don’t watch it then!!! Who is forcing you? 😆

It's like watching a train wreck...So my theory is that people want their ego stroked by suggesting one of their favorite songs by their favorite group or singer to be "reacted" to by someone who does not ordinarily listen to that type of music, i.e. a classic rock song reaction by typically a young black person. It is almost like a religious person trying to convert someone to their religion. If you notice, there is never a negative reaction but the comments by the reviewer are so cringeworthy. I watch the Rolling Stones stuff and it will be a song that just about everyone on the planet has heard like "Satisfaction" and they'll say stuff like, "the lead singer...what's his name? Mick? if you know the singer's name please comment below! Anyway he has a lot of energy!" Of course the Reaction vids are just looking for views and likes, which apparently translates to dollars and that is the whole purpose of their existence.
Nick doesn't make any money from this, it get's instantly de-monetized. He just really enjoys Morrissey and hearing new music.

Nick doesn't make any money from this, it get's instantly de-monetized. He just really enjoys Morrissey and hearing new music.
No Nick is fine. I enjoy his reactions and I think he does a great job. He also seems like a nice guy. I was talking about the reaction videos in general on youtube, just telling you how a lot of them work. Someone sends in a suggestion, I believe they donate $ for the privilege and the host reacts to the song.

Back
Top Bottom