Sweetie Pie could have been the xmas No.1

Lost

had it been an A-side!

I simply adore it. Ok it's not everyboby's cup of tea because it's not really the Morrissey the die hards know and love.
It's most definitely just a one off. A collaboration between two fine artists.
However, it's unique beauty, enigmatic quality and operatic overtones could easily have grabbed the public's imagination at this time of year in a way not seen since the days of Bohemian Rhapsody.

it doesn't matter to me it's not the Moz i know and love...i just think it's a kack track

I have grave doubts that anything by Morrissey could be Christmas number one, not because it isn't good enough, but because of the mentality of British people. The fact that the number of c***s who actually buy records by the crazy frog even goes into the thousands says something about the great British public: they are a bunch of mentally retarded f***ing imbeciles.

I have grave doubts that anything by Morrissey could be Christmas number one, not because it isn't good enough, but because of the mentality of British people. The fact that the number of c***s who actually buy records by the crazy frog even goes into the thousands says something about the great British public: they are a bunch of mentally retarded f***ing imbeciles.

haha! indeed, however...probably the same sort that would buy Tweetie Pie :p

Crime, I make you right there, i've been saying the british public are stupid for years. You only have to watch the news and general elections to gague that.

As for the song, not heard it as it's extremely rare that I ever buy singles but i'll see if I can get hold of it.

had it been an A-side!

However, it's unique beauty, enigmatic quality and operatic overtones could easily have grabbed the public's imagination at this time of year in a way not seen since the days of Bohemian Rhapsody.

You need to get out the library mate. Maybe Ray and Leona should sing it to give your wistful dream some chance of succeeding?

You need to get out the library mate. Maybe Ray and Leona should sing it to give your wistful dream some chance of succeeding?

Ah...wistful...what a wonderful word that is! :D

I doubt it, I think these talent show folk that win X Factor are guaranteed the christmas no #1 top spot every year, it's so predictable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom