Morrissey Central "THANK YOU, ISRAEL !!!!" (July 5, 2023)

THANK YOU, ISRAEL !!!!

desktop-wallpaper-collection-israeli-flag-israel-flag-full-background.jpg
0.gif

The pleasure, the privilege … was ours.

Complete with the Importance of... gif, I love it. Hey Ket, maybe he reads your posts :ROFLMAO:

Awful provocative nonsense. How can he ignore the plight of the Palestinians? Shocking ignorance.

Mr. Arafat, Morrissey isn't provoking anyone. He is just thanking Israel for having him, which is the right thing to do when one is welcome to a place or country.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't agree with the expansion of the Israeli settlements in Palestine and sympathize with the plight of the Palestinians. However, this subject is too complex. A discussion about it exceeds the purposes of this space, and also would require from me a deeper knowledge of the intricacies of the actual situation between the two countries, which I honestly don't have.

Brendan:
'#Jerusalem'

brendanbuckley-05072023-0001.jpg

brendanbuckley-05072023-0002.jpg

Juan:

juangaleanotoro-05072023-0002.jpg

Complete with the Importance of... gif, I love it. Hey Ket, maybe he reads your posts

Maybe he does. According to Ketamine Sun, @goinghome made that gif. Unless "made" in this case means "found it somewhere on the internet," this could be the hand behind Morrissey Central sharing Zoom From Gloom's particular avatar.

Morrissey, I'm sorry for the negative stuff I've sometimes said about you on here. An admirer gets disappointed from time to time; the mortal human will fail to live up to the infallible legend. But you'll always be the greatest. Te amo, te amo! British God!

Maybe he does. According to Ketamine Sun, @goinghome made that gif. Unless "made" in this case means "found it somewhere on the internet," this could be the hand behind Morrissey Central sharing Zoom From Gloom's particular avatar.

Morrissey, I'm sorry for the negative stuff I've sometimes said about you on here. An admirer gets disappointed from time to time; the mortal human will fail to live up to the infallible legend. But you'll always be the greatest. Te amo, te amo! British God!
aub are you ok ,will i get a doctor.

jaun better watch or he will be the next alcoholic in the band,know how M drinks like a fish.

I found that video soother, then adopted by KS.

Kicking off the tour with his cousin and fawning fanbase in Israel, Morrissey certainly appears to have started at the top. He also looks in tip-top shape, a lithe sharp-dressed man about town. The band sounded and looked fine too. Auspicious : )

Re. riots in France, I wonder if the title of this article was a nod to the similar Morrissey song title - https://www.counterpunch.org/2023/07/03/who-will-protect-frances-ethnic-minorities-from-the-police/

would be great to be in a touring band,visiting destinations with amazing gift shops selling trinkets to take back home,your flat would be like a map of the world.

aub are you ok ,will i get a doctor.

I am okay now, but thank you for your concern. You'll appreciate my predicament: imagine how foolish you'd feel if it turned out Morrissey was a reader of this forum. He'd probably think, "that gordyboy sure is loyal, but I'm afraid the kid's not very bright." Don't worry, that's not an insult. He would think far worse about me.

You see, I was under the impression that goinghome was a maker of gifs. He often has gifs in his signature, and Ketamine Zoom had said he "made" that Morrissey & dog gif. So if that had been the case, then imagine my fright: Morrissey Central had grabbed the gif from here. Fortunately it's a public domain thing. Feu! So we can all go back our bitching, and Morrissey remains blissfully unconcerned with this "hateful online crèche."

It's look like band have fun together. They sounds really great (and have interesting ideas - piano in "Our Frank" <3). Lot of negative energy on this forum but i think everyone who will go to the shows will be happy. Good start to the tour.

This is the coolest-looking band lineup since the Your Arsenal days. I hope they take some pictures as a complete unit. Can't Rayner do something useful for a change? Somehow Morrissey looks nice onstage with an elfin little guitarist strumming away nearby, like that short-lived "Little Barrie" guy who preceded Jesse Tobias. Hopefully Carmen Vandenberg will last longer. I guess I'll always be partial to the elfin little guitarist who started it all.

I am okay now, but thank you for your concern. You'll appreciate my predicament: imagine how foolish you'd feel if it turned out Morrissey was a reader of this forum. He'd probably think, "that gordyboy sure is loyal, but I'm afraid the kid's not very bright." Don't worry, that's not an insult. He would think far worse about me.

You see, I was under the impression that goinghome was a maker of gifs. He often has gifs in his signature, and Ketamine Zoom had said he "made" that Morrissey & dog gif. So if that had been the case, then imagine my fright: Morrissey Central had grabbed the gif from here. Fortunately it's a public domain thing. Feu! So we can all go back our bitching, and Morrissey remains blissfully unconcerned with this "hateful online crèche."
no offence taken aub,as for loyalty,thats one thing i will always be to anybody i know.
i wont jump ship for anybody.

You see, I was under the impression that goinghome was a maker of gifs. He often has gifs in his signature, and Ketamine Zoom had said he "made" that Morrissey & dog gif. So if that had been the case, then imagine my fright: Morrissey Central had grabbed the gif from here. Fortunately it's a public domain thing. Feu! So we can all go back our bitching, and Morrissey remains blissfully unconcerned with this "hateful online crèche.

which doesn’t necessarily rule out that he doesn’t come here, so be nice Aub! Lol.
Actually, Donnie Morrissey’s tour manager sometimes visits solo. Which kinda backs up my theory that he may post on Central.

I found that video soother, then adopted by KS.

Kicking off the tour with his cousin and fawning fanbase in Israel, Morrissey certainly appears to have started at the top. He also looks in tip-top shape, a lithe sharp-dressed man about town. The band sounded and looked fine too. Auspicious : )

Re. riots in France, I wonder if the title of this article was a nod to the similar Morrissey song title - https://www.counterpunch.org/2023/07/03/who-will-protect-frances-ethnic-minorities-from-the-police/
It was a very sharp looking suit!

Back
Top Bottom